• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Here voting against Neimi unless whatever the vote is is for a bad thing to happen, unless it's to be killed off which is just spiteful imo

What do you all see in Neimi? Genuine question.

On my first run of FE8, she killed Fomortiis or whatever his name is, and all of her stats were all at least 3 points over average...and the only statbooster I gave her was a single Dracoshield.

On my first run of FE8, she killed Fomortiis or whatever his name is, and all of her stats were all at least 3 points over average...and the only statbooster I gave her was a single Dracoshield.

Doesn't beat:IOYLW97.jpg

spoiler that the next 20 times you post it

mirite

Sorry.

lol

You'll understand someday.

The definition of Species is group of organisms capable of producing fertile offspring.

Nergal and Aenir have a fertile half-dragon half-human daughter.

Therefore humans and dragons are the same species

Edited by Leafeon Myrmidon

Espeon Pegasus Knight.

Shanna avatar.

Option added.

I prefer Espeon to Flareon, but I like Neimi more than Thany... This is difficult ;~;

IMO Jolteon > Vaporeon > Espeon > Umbreon = Sylveon > Glaceon = Leafeon = Flareon

My favorite is Glaceon design wise, Espeon Gameplaywise It actually has a decent movepool coverage...

Compared to the other eeveelutions, espeon moveset is pretty good. Shadow ball, dazzling gleam, psychock, psychic, and dual screens are pretty good

Add magic bounce and you have a good pokemon

Edited by Nobody

I think you should not change your name, and change your avatar to Luca from TRS. He's a really shit FE archer with green hair, so right up your alley, really. Also he's kind of pretty because he looks about 20, not 15.

IMO Jolteon > Vaporeon > Espeon > Umbreon = Sylveon > Glaceon = Leafeon = Flareon

Compared to the other eeveelutions, espeon moveset is pretty good. Shadow ball, dazzling gleam, psychock, psychic, and dual screens are pretty good

Add magic bounce and you have a good pokemon

Yeah.

Also Gen V Espeon had Signal Beam to help out with Dark Types. Dunno if that still applies.