• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Look at how strange everything got...

How tepid...

Let's just burn everything to the groundans start over

Jei!!!!

If Jei had a Flora (Nera) avatar, it would makes her a FloraJay.

Let's just burn everything to the groundans start over

If Jei had a Flora (Nera) avatar, it would makes her a FloraJay.

Uh okay, I guess, I don't mind destroying society

...I... ah, I see... didn't think of that.

hello, my name is Samara, I'm 14 (I'd be if I were alive), I died when I was 13, in Cascavel-PR. I was riding my bike, when I couldn't avoid hitting a fence made of barbed wire. The worst thing was the fact that the owner of the lot wouldn't help me, but laughed at me. After agonizing for 2 hours stuck in the wire, I died. I ask you through this message that you help me rest in peace. Send this to 20 threads and my soul will be saved by you and the people in the other 20 threads. If you don't pass this, I'm going to visit you tonight, and you will the barbed wire from near. In the 15 of July, Marianne decided to laugh at this message, she vanished the next night, leaving no trace. The same happened to Kare, in the 18 of October. Don't break this chain, please, unless you want to feel my presence.

just kidding

Edited by Nobody

Wow, it's really comatose... does it really depend on Glace???

So I learned I can multi-task what I'm doing... but is it necessary?

I am lurking in the shadows

Stay vigilant.

hello, my name is Samara, I'm 14 (I'd be if I were alive), I died when I was 13, in Cascavel-PR. I was riding my bike, when I couldn't avoid hitting a fence made of barbed wire. The worst thing was the fact that the owner of the lot wouldn't help me, but laughed at me. After agonizing for 2 hours stuck in the wire, I died. I ask you through this message that you help me rest in peace. Send this to 20 threads and my soul will be saved by you and the people in the other 20 threads. If you don't pass this, I'm going to visit you tonight, and you will the barbed wire from near. In the 15 of July, Marianne decided to laugh at this message, she vanished the next night, leaving no trace. The same happened to Kare, in the 18 of October. Don't break this chain, please, unless you want to feel my presence.

Nobody... what madness is this?