Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

(ノᐛ )ノ*:・゚✧

GRAHAM (ノᐛ )ノ*:・゚✧

long time no see!! x3

i've been fine...oh and i heard you were asking about my ee ah sou cover?

i'm kinda working on other things now so 3:

yeah, I'm really looking forward to how it's going to turn out @v@ take your time though ( ᐛ )7

Ok, there is one thing I have to ask though. Is it really so much of a problem? honestly, this is internet art, and while ofc it would be fair to give credit to those who put actual work into it, some of the people on that thread are taking this too seriously. It is not just, but not a catastrophe

GRAHAM (ノᐛ )ノ*:・゚✧

yeah, I'm really looking forward to how it's going to turn out @v@ take your time though ( ᐛ )7

KIMBERLY (ノᐛ )ノ*:・゚✧

And how is Duck?

he's pretty good, though I hear his driving lessons are really boring him

Ok, there is one thing I have to ask though. Is it really so much of a problem? honestly, this is internet art, and while ofc it would be fair to give credit to those who put actual work into it, some of the people on that thread are taking this too seriously. It is not just, but not a catastrophe

To say you created something from scratch when you in fact did not and not give credit is theft

he's pretty good, though I hear his driving lessons are really boring him

That sucks :c I got my advanced driving tomorrow <_<

@v@ me too, but i'm having a really hard time learning those lyrics

because if we let it slide, it would just grow as an issue

LOL XD

Kitty <3

x3 hi ninja ace

To say you created something from scratch when you in fact did not and not give credit is theft

That sucks :c I got my advanced driving tomorrow <_<

Theft is not quite fitting a word for this. Again, this is internet art that anyone could easily download for FREE. Essentially, as soon as art is posted on the internet, the creator loses control on how it is utilized, since people will download it and modify it.

Those who say they made something from scratch are lying and being unfair, but they are not exactly stealing

@v@ me too, but i'm having a really hard time learning those lyrics

because if we let it slide, it would just grow as an issue

x3 hi ninja ace

Sure, it is just that the way this is approached that surprises me. The guy who tried to reason on that forum wasn't exactly being civilized either, at least in his second post. It is something that should be discussed, but people going all nuts over it doesn't help

what does that involve?

3 hours in a classroom, and 6-9 hours on the motorway (highway I think it's called in 'Murica)

Theft is not quite fitting a word for this. Again, this is internet art that anyone could easily download for FREE. Essentially, as soon as art is posted on the internet, the creator loses control on how it is utilized, since people will download it and modify it.

Those who say they made something from scratch are lying and being unfair, but they are not exactly stealing

Your arguments loses its merit once you involve price tags; and there are spriters on SF that get paid to create what they produce

3 hours in a classroom, and 6-9 hours on the motorway (highway I think it's called in 'Murica)

Your arguments loses its merit once you involve price tags; and there are spriters on SF that get paid to create what they produce

However, their sprites would still be downloadable for free in the internet somehow, right? Otherwise, theft wouldn't have stolen anything anyways, since they paid for the sprites and then used them however they wanted. And if it is still the first case, then it can't be considered theft. They may get paid for it, but as soon as something is posted in the internet, theft is not possible anymore. That still stands. Unless those guys somehow bypassed prices for the pictures.