Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Chapter 5: Comet

Comet P.O.V.

I stand at the doorway to the palace, waiting for the newest batch of humans to be brought to me. I glance up when General Dusk and a few soldiers come in with some humans in tow.

"Your names?" I say harshly.

"Shytende." The human nearest me says resolutely. He has dark blonde hair and brown eyes, coupled with glasses. "The others are Soldai and Damian."

"Very well." I say, never losing posture. "Come with me. And unlike General Dusk, I don't hide my abilities as a Heavensbirth." I turn and begin leading them toward the throne room. The three remain silent along the way. It is almost eerie.

I approach the door to the chamber and knock. "My lady, three more humans." I say, bowing after the door opens. The humans are brought in, one by one, to undergo the transformation.

I don't know exactly what it is Queen Glaceon does to them. I had never seen it, nor had I been through it.

After all three were sent to the General for assignments, Queen Glaceon called me in. "Chancellor Comet."

"Yes, my lady." I say, getting down on my knees and lowering my head.

"Are you feeling all right?" She asks, curiously. Queen Glaceon is known for talking like a child.

"I'm fine." I say, glancing up and looking away hurridly. "The curse is weaker because I'm Heavensborn."

"If that's what you think..." She mutters. "Dismissed. You may return to your duties."

"Thank you, my lady." I say, backing off and leaving without another word.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai