Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh man, that made me remember that question that I've sometimes seen and have myself wonder: "If we die would the people we know online find out soon or late enough?" Very thoughtful...

obituaries would probably be the best way to find out if someone were really curious

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

For the record, one thing I've concluded, even long before I've encountered that question, is that if I die, chances are people could find out easily enough. Since the most likely cause, an earthquake, would be hard to miss out the news of.

The San Andreas fault line is practically next door, really, what else could the cause be...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hmm...Acacia, you make a point.

For the record, one thing I've concluded, even long before I've encountered that question, is that if I die, chances are people could find out easily enough. Since the most likely cause, an earthquake, would be hard to miss out the news of.

The San Andreas fault line is practically next door, really, what else could the cause be...?

If you died that way, you'd just be " ne of the many tragedies of said disaster" and that'd be that(barring the family of course)

Edited by Soledai

Hmm...Acacia, you make a point.

If you died that way, you'd just be "of the many tragedies of said disaster" and that'd be that(barring the family of course)

one would have to assume, since disasters come with unfortunate missing bodies

Pretty much. Considering I have already given out the general area where I live, all it would take is said disaster to strike, and then you people noticing I've never come online after that, and so 2 + 2 get added and clearly spell out fish five that La Catrina has come for me.

Well, barring someone getting a hold of my password and stuff, but how could they find out without me having given it I'd have no idea... besides, I'm sure the impostor would have fail trying to pass off as the real deal.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I don't want to die alone

I mean

I don't want my last thought to be "I wish I could see <name> right now"

you know

the thought of dying alone is like one of those unconditionally sad things

for me it's kinda like "I don't want to die wishing there were people who cared about me"

that probably came out wrong woop

My only concern regarding death is just not wanting it to suffer through it. Really, if I were to know that I'd die in a quick and/or painless-but-not-long way I'd just sigh in relief and continue on with my life.