Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

HNM.

I avoid Jagens/Oifeys if I can help it. Use them to tank a while, strip them for free weapons, not much else. It's why my backliners are so much better in the end.

Also, after double checking, Eli was indeed MVP. 299 battles IIRC.

I used to not use Jeigans and only non-promoted units, but that ends up taking so much out of your turn efficiency since you have to switch and bait so much more since your Jeigan is the only one who can really take more than 2 rounds of combat damage before death on HHM.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I used to not use Jeigans and only non-promoted units, but that ends up taking so much out of your turn efficiency since you have to switch and bait so much more since your Jeigan is the only one who can really take more than 2 rounds of combat damage before death on HHM.

But everyone else needs that EXP! I normally ignore turn efficiency, focus on my combat rating, so yeah.

But everyone else needs that EXP! I normally ignore turn efficiency, focus on my combat rating, so yeah.

You're right, everyone does need that EXP, that's why Marcus gets some too~

Also, Marcus only kills the ones that are way too strong for everyone else so that we can push through the enemy ranks and rout all the enemies, especially on survival maps like 13x where it's almost impossible to rout all the enemies and save the village in the turn limit without using Marcus. Also, if you're worried about your combat rating, not using Marcus only makes that worse because then you have to use multiple units to kill one enemy instead of just using Marcus to weaken, and another to finish. :P

Hello

Hey Kin-Kin~

Hello friends

oh hi there, nice to meet you /w/

how's that drawing going? The not suspicious one.

doing some of the icons first to get it over with but..it requires so much preciseness OTL