• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I suppose. I just heard a couple of comments from other SF users--both inside and outside the thread--saying how appalling it was. Guess I got sucked up in the whole "the vocal minority," or whatever it's known as. I can safely say I wasn't happy with last few moments of it, though

I should get back into roleplaying, really. It'll give me more motivation to pick up writing again

Same, I should get back into RPing. Which reminds me, I never did write my own ending for TWFOF or finish that shipping log.

What then? I would like to know.

Original idea. Stuff that uses mythology a lot. I'm planning to write it (eventually), but I think it could be made into a fun RP thing.

The problem with RPs is that you need a lot of people (me and my bro each had 3 characters on our forum to keep things going. It made interaction between our own characters a bit awkward though)

Edited by LuxSpes

I'd link you peeps to my bro's RP forum, but there's multiple problems:

1. It's in French (like the 2 others forums I was part of)

2. The RP stuff is hidden to non-members

I think you could enjoy it since you like writing.

Bah ce n'est pas vraiment un problème pour Arthur & moi.

Edited by Naughx

...you know what.

I give up.

These guys suck at calling out lurkers and I'm going to tell em that.

Have you thought that perhaps they're not interested? I mean, don't assume things right off the bat.

Hmm... you know what, just in case, I should probably go over what I've worked on so far with that RP idea of mine and polish it a little more. Who knows, it may end up taking off... or not. Ah well, no harm in trying...

Hmm... you know what, just in case, I should probably go over what I've worked on so far with that RP idea of mine and polish it a little more. Who knows, it may end up taking off... or not. Ah well, no harm in trying...

Is it in spanish?

I'd link you peeps to my bro's RP forum, but there's multiple problems:

1. It's in French (like the 2 others forums I was part of)

2. The RP stuff is hidden to non-members

Yeah, those sound like problems alright.

Problem: I don't know what I'm doing.

Well, I happen to have a little experience I can share if you want.

Same, I should get back into RPing. Which reminds me, I never did write my own ending for TWFOF or finish that shipping log.

It never finished. Which is kind of funny, looking back.

Original idea. Stuff that uses mythology a lot. I'm planning to write it (eventually), but I think it could be made into a fun RP thing.

The problem with RPs is that you need a lot of people (me and my bro each had 3 characters on our forum to keep things going. It made interaction between our own characters a bit awkward though)

I see.

Well, I know one roleplay section that works quite well with only four or five people active at once.

It's in their rules that"all lurkers must be called out to join"

I was testing it.

As I mentioned there, since a long while the whole thing got dropped. You're not really going to see them following things the thread established years ago since in itself it's like a different thread from what it used to be.

No. Why would it be? I actually don't really frequent a lot of Spanish on the Internet. At least compared to English stuff.

I almost never frequent french pages

As I mentioned there, since a long while the whole thing got dropped. You're not really going to see them following things the thread established years ago since in itself it's like a different thread from what it used to be.

I was to know that how?