Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

there's only one thing I adblock on SF :X

Wait wait wait do you know how to specify blocking some objects but not the ads?? I don't know how to do that!

Oh hello..... Of Night~ Too many people I can call Night ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I see. How?

Things were going down under and people were losing interest, which was why I garnered up an ending for it. To the point where even one of the admins (Kat) left, with Dusk and I remaining. Then, just as I was going to execute said ending, Dusk went on a small hiatus. With me being the last admin left, along with our much fewer numbers, my vibe just kinda died and it never went through. Twas a shame, considering how much planning was put into the idea. But oh wells

Ahhh gone too long!

Did anyone miss me?

Uh...pleased to meet you?

Things were going down under and people were losing interest, which was why I garnered up an ending for it. To the point where even one of the admins (Kat) left, with Dusk and I remaining. Then, just as I was going to execute said ending, Dusk went on a small hiatus. With me being the last admin left, along with our much fewer numbers, my vibe just kinda died and it never went through. Twas a shame, considering how much planning was put into the idea. But oh wells

Planning is nothing without execution, but uh...I guess you learned that, eh?

i can't stop thinking of cute guys and how i want an attractive boyfriend i'm so lonely and gay ;~;

it's all i can think about. there's an empty space in my heart. I'm growing older each day and I haven't enjoyed life. I need to focus tho. I'll fix my life in every way and then go gayyyyy. I'm so jealous of the guys who can live their life without fear, who can be themselves. I'm always timid, lazy and unproductive; I need to get an actual life, of obligations and fun. I need to stop wasting so much time on the internet, not living, just existing. Doing nothing waiting for time to pass. This week I'll study a lot. I'll study a lot until I get a nice paying job. Then, after I stop taking my acne meds and can drink agai, having a job, I'll live my life without fear.

Edited by Nobody

I have not

what are you doing here then

Also you should buy a new game

What is? I'm pretty sure I'm not Fateborn, I even came in to clear that up few weeks ago when he asked me for help. :(

that's funny Fateborn-*shot*