• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I just noticed after looking at Fre's pictures in the picture thread.

She looks an awful lot like my six and twelve year old selves if they merged.

.................. Of course I do =<

Edited by Freohr Datia

Did the site crash yet due to the amount of people who wanted Chrom playable in Smash over Robin and Lucina? I'm sure there were a lot of you.

Also, hello thread. It's been awhile.

Yo, Kara

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, J

tru dat

also poly is going to hate me for posting this but i'm going to do it anyways

[spoiler=don't ask] mtNQR8V.png

Did the site crash yet due to the amount of people who wanted Chrom playable in Smash over Robin and Lucina? I'm sure there were a lot of you.

no it was just some goon messing things up over the weekend

no it was just some goon messing things up over the weekend

I wondered why I wasn't able to access the site on Sunday. That explains it.

all of these people are terrible and don't deserve life

all of these people are terrible and don't deserve life

That's going a little far, isn't it J? So Robin got in, Lucina is a Marth clone, and Chrom is only confirmed for Robin's final smash.

Big deal.

We got Captain Falcon back. That's all you ever need.

Are there really that many people that preferred Chrom? (some wanted him just to confirm gematsu, but not just because of Chrom. Some people seems to hate the fact that Awakening got any representation).

That's going a little far, isn't it J? So Robin got in, Lucina is a Marth clone, and Chrom is only confirmed for Robin's final smash.

I don't care.

Chrom is the worst and most terrible lord to ever spawn from Fire Emblem and deserves no praise in any form whatsoever.

I'm glad he didn't get in as a character because I would've slit my throat if he did.

Are there really that many people that preferred Chrom? (some wanted him just to confirm gematsu, but not just because of Chrom. Some people seems to hate the fact that Awakening got any representation).

I dunno why, though. I figured that with Awakening's release, the game had to get represented somehow, even if it was with choices like Robin and Lucina. I think it works. And if anything, Lucina is basically "Baby's First Marth," and Robin seems like he's more balanced than Palutena.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. But I'm still banking on SHUUUUUUUUUUUUULK. PLEASE NINTENDO.

I dunno why, though. I figured that with Awakening's release, the game had to get represented somehow, even if it was with choices like Robin and Lucina. I think it works. And if anything, Lucina is basically "Baby's First Marth," and Robin seems like he's more balanced than Palutena.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. But I'm still banking on SHUUUUUUUUUUUUULK. PLEASE NINTENDO.

People have speculated that while she doesn't have the bonus tip damage, she seems quicker than Marth was at E3, meaning that she might not just be training wheels for Marth players.

I didnt really care which of the two it was, only that the person wouldn't be a clone, which was why I leaned toward Chrom