• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Doing fine. How about you?

Everyone I guess is good. How is Damian

Mostly fine other than PERSONAL STUFF, and the fact that I burnt my lunch

my first defeat in the culinary arts

99% tired, 1% stressed

ohh

I'm not sure what to say other than I hope things are well since I'm not sure if you want to talk about it/hear me babble :J

(good blue advice)

I hate to be that guy but trying hard and still feeling like I failed to progress is the thing that hurts the most

BUT

I AM NOT ONE TO DWELL ON THAT FOR LONG

I am a self improvement nut at this point but it really is the best thing to do

Mostly fine other than PERSONAL STUFF, and the fact that I burnt my lunch

my first defeat in the culinary arts

Food will not reign triumphant for long! Stand up and try again, until you succeed!

Dusk so tsundere

]:

Hmmmmmm after I posted my long long rant about why I'm one of the worst people ever in qotd Integrity got really really concerned (if I knew that would have happened I wouldn't have said anything at all ;n;) but but he gave me advice on how to quit beating myself up, if people with self-esteem issues might want to hear

He told me (even though it may be tough (and is even tough for him) to not instinctively think "dammit <insert ur name here> really") that I need to focus on not beating myself over something I did wrong because that gets me nowhere. As an engineer he was taught that when something wrong happens, the last thing engineers are allowed to conclude is that something went wrong based on "user error." They're supposed to find out what part of the situation caused something wrong to occur and learn how to avoid doing it again.

So he says... rather than blame ourselves (or at least just try to avoid doing that much more than a second~) we should instead try to focus more on what went wrong and try to practice to avoid doing it wrong again.

I haven't tried for long enough to figure out how well this works out because I still need a lot more practice... but it really does sound more productive than when I'm always blaming myself for everything and deciding I can't do anything right...

I really do hope this can help others and their self-esteem, though

(like if you continuously do things that give you a lower opinion of yourself, it may help to try avoid beating yourself up and instead figure out what happened and what the problem was and really really try teach yourself how to avoid that situation again. That also means try avoiding blaming yourself if you can't accomplish this kind of thinking straight away because of course it'll be tough ^o^ You just need to figure out a way to overcome it~!)

Oh, you mean his Avatar??

=D

what wise thinking, I'll keep that in mind Freohr!

but I see what you did there ewe

U shud block him instead of changing your avatar to Youmu

Blocking people isn't nice though :c

Jolteon is very cool

except my team is mostly steel now that I look at it

Scizor, Excadrill, and Bisharp

No but I will be vry soon

Jolteon's the best

Mine's pretty..okay I think? It's mostly one of each type iirc

I wish you luck on the highway. There are some very risky/slow drivers out there :c

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

If you ask very nicely. Or if it does generally annoy you, then please tell, and I'll swiftly change it

gives bad nostalgia to when everyone made nicknames

though I guess it isn't as bad as kitater-tots or hello kitty or meowing everytime I come by

I'm not sure what to say other than I hope things are well since I'm not sure if you want to talk about it/hear me babble :J

Sankyuu; I'll try to manage. Meanwhile I've been stealing the mouse and pen for days and my mum hasn't noticed ohoho :J

Jolteon's the best

Mine's pretty..okay I think? It's mostly one of each type iirc

I wish you luck on the highway. There are some very risky/slow drivers out there :c

yeah maybe I should try that sometime but sandstorm kinda limits me

I've seen, and hopefully as long as I stay a somewhat good distance away I'll be good

Alright I will

What should I use

Options are Talonflame, Sharpedo, Hawlucha, Metagross, Scizor, Excadrill, Crobat, Hydreigon, Bisharp, Tyranitar, Gengar, Noivern, and maybe some others that I'm forgetting

go nuts

gives bad nostalgia to when everyone made nicknames

though I guess it isn't as bad as kitater-tots or hello kitty or meowing everytime I come by

Then it shall be changed back

not this time

huh

kitty you know those classes you were taking

GUESS WHO ELSE IS GOING TO JOIN YOU

(hint it's me)

what why who told you

I thought you weren't even

did my mum tell your parents

I'm so sorry man

no ur only 3 nice

ayrton no

yeah maybe I should try that sometime but sandstorm kinda limits me

I've seen, and hopefully as long as I stay a somewhat good distance away I'll be good

I never tried having a team of all one type. The closest I might have gotten was having an all dragon type one.

It'll probably be alright in the daytime. though at night it's more risky

Food will not reign triumphant for long! Stand up and try again, until you succeed!

that is the plan

I must become the master

Sankyuu; I'll try to manage. Meanwhile I've been stealing the mouse and pen for days and my mum hasn't noticed ohoho :J

truly suspicious

hopefully you don't push your luck too far :O

kitty you know those classes you were taking

GUESS WHO ELSE IS GOING TO JOIN YOU

(hint it's me)

RIP