• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hey Lux, what is your sig

Cuz it's pretty awesome looking

It's a drawing of Chrom and the Avatar made by Rynnae on Tumblr(I happen to be a ChromxAvatar shipper. Which at one point made me a target of SoC's ire because I wasn't careful with my words)

I need an axe in Animal Crossing x_x I've broken through three today, but it's not anywhere nearly enoughhhh ;~;

Don't have the game(I heard it steals your soul). I'm thinking about getting it, but I'm already sitting on a huge pile of 3DS games that I haven't touched because I'm busy wasting my time completing Awakening's support log(and I need to get Bravely Default too!)

It's a drawing of Chrom and the Avatar made by Rynnae on Tumblr(I happen to be a ChromxAvatar shipper. Which at one point made me a target of SoC's ire because I wasn't careful with my words

SoC claims to hate the FE13 board yet he criticizes everyone and participates in the flame wars himself

It's a drawing of Chrom and the Avatar made by Rynnae on Tumblr(I happen to be a ChromxAvatar shipper. Which at one point made me a target of SoC's ire because I wasn't careful with my words)

Don't have the game(I heard it steals your soul). I'm thinking about getting it, but I'm already sitting on a huge pile of 3DS games that I haven't touched because I'm busy wasting my time completing Awakening's support log(and I need to get Bravely Default too!)

You probably shouldn't get it, it really does steal your soul @v@ Really really addicting despite being so mundane

If you switch it around to

ᕕ( ᐛ ᕕ)

it kinda looks to me like somebody's about to sneak up on somebody all deviously and gleefully =o

Just either those elbows are bending in weird ways or that's bending at the wrists (which doesn't make much sense either frankly x3)

Edited by Freohr Datia

I love beef

I literally don't know how anyone can be a vegetarian and not eat beef aka the best food ever

I don't like beef

Then again I just don't like eating in general