• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Not like THAT way

But if you want back in the chat, just tell me

Ah, that group has a specific purpose, I wager?

And don't worry, I will. I was thinking about it today.

you'll come back to chat for silver lightning not for me huh. =/

I thought you were ignoring me at the time, so I didn't think about it.

I honestly didn't think anyone even noticed I was gone.

I've only been working for a month, so I still know how crappy it is to be without one. Just keep at it is all I can say, cuz it took me months to get one (though I admit I probably could've looked harder; even working at fast food joints still would've been a job at least).

Yeah, I guess. You enjoy your job, though, right? (Push comes to shove, I'll start applying in those kind of places

I thought you were ignoring me at the time, so I didn't think about it.

I honestly didn't think anyone even noticed I was gone.

Why wouldn't they? You seem to be a really social guy

@Soledai

I'm not really sure you want my job; I'm a sales floor associate at Target, getting paid 8$/per hour to lift heavy shit, cut myself with box cutters, help guests find whatever they want whenever they want (including the obnoxious and ill-natured ones), walking everywhere until my feet scream, and dropping stuff like cat litter on them. And getting lots of cuts and bruises on my limbs that I discover at the end of the day. But it's good enough for me at the moment.

Yeah, I guess. You enjoy your job, though, right? (Push comes to shove, I'll start applying in those kind of places

I do like it enough; its obviously not what I want to do forever, but I could be working in worse places. We get paid quarter hour breaks at least, and I get an employee discount to use when picking up groceries for my mum (now that I have money to help her with). I'm glad I'm not freeloading anymore. XP

why do you keep thinking that? i don't ignore people .-.

and i'm not that oblivious...

Let's just say my mind had time to wander and it hit a snag.

That wasn't how I meant that, but yeah.

Well, I'll come back for Boney too, I tried to post in the chat last night and talk like we usually did, and forgot that I left... It was very odd.

wha?

Hello :L

I do like it enough; its obviously not what I want to do forever, but I could be working in worse places. We get paid quarter hour breaks at least, and I get an employee discount to use when picking up groceries for my mum (now that I have money to help her with). I'm glad I'm not freeloading anymore. XP

Employee discount sounds pretty good. And yeah, not freeloading would be brilliant; in fact, family's tight on money right now. I need a job <_<