Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

@Soledai

I'm not really sure you want my job; I'm a sales floor associate at Target, getting paid 8$/per hour to lift heavy shit, cut myself with box cutters, help guests find whatever they want whenever they want (including the obnoxious and ill-natured ones), walking everywhere until my feet scream, and dropping stuff like cat litter on them. And getting lots of cuts and bruises on my limbs that I discover at the end of the day. But it's good enough for me at the moment.

At Target eh...? I've failed many interviews there for the exact same position, they know my face and we're on a first name basis..*annoying*.I want lift heavy stuff, mostly, I want to keep my body moving...

It's like exercising and getting paid for it. That's my main reason.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hello :L

Employee discount sounds pretty good. And yeah, not freeloading would be brilliant; in fact, family's tight on money right now. I need a job <_<

It is nice, it's just 10-15% off my purchase. My family is struggling to keep going while putting everything we have to support my little sister into getting to her first year at college, so I really needed this job (and maybe another tbh..). Keep going; I'll be rooting for you!

At Target eh...? I've failed many interviews there for the exact same position, they know my face and we're on a first name basis..*annoying*.I want lift heavy stuff, mostly, I want to keep my body moving...

It's like exercising and getting paid for it. That's my main reason.

I failed my interview at another one nearby last December, but I applied to a different one in the area last month and they must've been desperate because they offered me the job on the spot after the interview. I did learn today that they have lost a bunch of people lately, since I keep hearing interviews being called. And you'll definitely get a good amount of exercise at this job; my feet will attest to that. So keep going and good luck!