• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hibye thread

I'm going too bed, and I leave early tomorrrow for vacation.

See you next week, and sorry if I miss some birhdays.

Good Night.

Night tende

All you need to know about Sakura Wars in 5 easy steps!

1.) Sakura is a giant fucking klutz.

2.) Sumire is the best character ever

3.) Iris is the cutest character ever

4.) Maria is cool I guess

5.) Kanna can literally die in a fire

Oh my, the plot must be complex.

Why do I get a picture of Naruto's Sakura in my head? Oh right, because that one is worthless too

Night tende

Oh my, the plot must be complex.

Why do I get a picture of Naruto's Sakura in my head? Oh right, because that one is worthless too

hey,

There is a big difference between being useless and being a klutz.

This Sakura at least has cool hair

J, sir, J. A being so lewd not even Shadow could resist the temptation.You shall fight on our side, without a doubt, but no arrow will reach your chest as long as Mayora still stands

Great, I'm all for that, but uh...that still leaves my limbs. And head. And any other form of weaponry. And what if you take a nap?

J, sir, J. A being so lewd not even Shadow could resist the temptation.

Oh, Jprebs you mean? Resist what temptation? Can't really type I've been up to date completely of the thread's events.

Great, I'm all for that, but uh...that still leaves my limbs. And head. And any other form of weaponry. And what if you take a nap?

Aye, I think someone is forgetting that you'd be a tactician among our ranks. You don't need to worry about close range weapons, you'll control the state of the war from afar.

Like when we thought together for our king, no one will stop us

Edited by Mayora

Oh, Jprebs you mean? Resist what temptation? Can't really type I've been up to date completely of the thread's events.

She is about to corrupt us all with her lewdness, sir. We must stop her before she takes over the thread. Join our ranks, comrade!

Remind me to never play that game.

B-but why?

Edited by Mayora

Aye, I think someone is forgetting that you'd be a tactician among our ranks. You don't need to worry about close range weapons, you'll control the state of the war from afar.

Like when we thought together for our king, no one will stop us

Alright, that souds more manageable. Now, let my get my copy of Sun Tzu, and we may commence the campaign.

When are we not?

...Versailles?

She is about to corrupt us all with her lewdness, sir. We must stop her before she takes over the thread. Join our ranks, comrade!

I can't be corrupted, so I'll be fine.

Yeeeeah, I'll pass. Go Team Switzerland! Besides, I have a better campaign to go through. Not pictured, the Panama Canal which is also under my control.

Alright, that souds more manageable. Now, let my get my copy of Sun Tzu, and we may commence the campaign.

...Versailles?

Oh, I've been wanting to read his work, but I haven't done so yet. Good to see that our tactician's prepared. Lead the way, sir!

Humanity is foolish m'lord, there is not an instance in which humans werent' being humans , and thus flawed

!B-but why?

I'm not much of a 'killing people,' kind, almost invariably so. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I can't be corrupted, so I'll be fine.

Well yes, but it's hardly an excuse to let everyone else fall.