• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Glad to know that.

I was worried.

And since you took care of my buddy months ago, I figured I should return the favor for him.

Huh?

Anyways, I see hardly anyone gives a fuck about HxH, and since I'm still depressed and shit I'll leave before I break the mood. Have fun thread.

And Breezy, don't forget to never give in to J

Anyways, I see hardly anyone gives a fuck about HxH, and since I'm still depressed and shit I'll leave before I break the mood. Have fun thread.

See ya then

Bro I got dis

I honestly don't know what it is, and I couldn't find the thread...I found it now though, but yeah, you go and relax.

After a valiant fight between Seliph and co. against the Pegasus Knight sisters that spanned months, Dusko has finally reigned triumphant over them, and has completed FE4 for the first time!

I feel like I chose a bad time to swing by here.

Hunter x Hunter

That leaves me more confused.

Huh?

Of Night?

He's my irl buddy, I'm the one who introduced him to the forum in the first place. He's working for my hack in secret until I took a joke too far with him.

He asked me about you if I knew you and if he could trust you. I shrugged and said I guess, and read through his conversation he opened up on a tab.

If you didn't read back, I'll save you the trouble

It's a good thing.

I will chose not to doubt that.

Hello. Yeah It stopped I think.

Great, we can return to a semblance of civilization!

Of Night?

He's my irl buddy, I'm the one who introduced him to the forum in the first place. He's working for my hack in secret until I took a joke too far with him.

He asked me about you if I knew you and if he could trust you. I shrugged and said I guess, and read through his conversation he opened up on a tab.

Hm, fancy story.

Ton, in the favor of reducing the sparse amount of posts you make about F/SN, I might go post in the FE4 thread when you mention it there, to save the trouble, more people know about it there anyway it seems.

Ton, in the favor of reducing the sparse amount of posts you make about F/SN, I might go post in the FE4 thread when you mention it there, to save the trouble, more people know about it there anyway it seems.

To solidify this point, what is F/SN?

Of Night?

Hm.

I see..

jzEHZmG.png