• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So apparently LtPW doesn't exist anymore.....?

Looks like it

Mhm...a moment of silence if you will.

We shall move the PokeShowdown replays here instead

How about you just make a separate thread to post those?

well i try not to make too much noise on the calls...XD but once i laughed my butt off because of this one time where zm had like 3 of the same file in fe7 and jprebs says "GEE I WONDER WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY" OMG i dunno why i laughed so hard :'D

I... I see, a scenario like that... yeah, I can see that.

Well, after I muck around with DQVI for a while, I might begin fighting with Skype.

*raises hand*

Google translate is better than automatic captions.

Not when a sentence gets translated into 20 different languages then translated back into English.

[spoiler=With Bing (18 Times)]

From English: Not when a sentence gets translated into 20 different languages then translated back into English.
To Vietnamese: Không khi một câu được dịch sang 20 ngôn ngữ khác nhau sau đó dịch lại sang tiếng Anh.
Back to English: Not when a sentence is translated into 20 different languages and then translated back into English.
To Ukranian: Не коли вирок переведені на 20 інших мов і потім переведені назад на англійську мову.
Back to English: Not when the sentence translated into 20 other languages and then translated back into English.
To Chinese Simplified: 不这句话翻译成 20 种其他语言,然后译成英文后。
Back to English: Not these words translated into 20 different languages and then translated back into English.
To Chinese Traditional: 不是這些詞被翻譯成 20 種不同語言,然後譯成英文後。
Back to English: Not these words are translated into 20 different languages and then translated back into English.
To Turkish: Bu sözler 20 farklı dile çevrildi ve İngilizce'ye tercüme edildi.
Back to English: These words are translated into 20 different and was translated into English.
To Danish: Disse ord oversættes til 20 forskellige og blev oversat til engelsk.
Back to English: These words translated into 20 different and was translated into English.
To Dutch: Deze woorden vertaald in 20 verschillende en werd vertaald in het Engels.
Back to English: These words translated into 20 different and was translated into English.
To Swedish: Dessa ord översatt till 20 olika och översattes till svenska.
Back to English: These words translated into 20 different and were translated into Swedish.
To Finnish: Nämä sanat käännetään 20 eri ja käännettiin ruotsiksi.
Back to English: These words are translated into 20 different and were translated into Swedish.
To Slovak: Tieto slová sú preložené do 20 rôznych a bola preložená do švédčiny.
Back to English: These words are translated into 20 different and has been translated into Swedish.
To German: Diese Worte sind in 20 verschiedenen übersetzt und wurde ins Schwedische übersetzt.
Back to English: These words are translated into 20 different and has been translated into Swedish.
To Russian: Эти слова переведены на 20 различных и был переведен на шведский язык.
Back to English: These words have been translated into 20 different and has been translated into Swedish.
To Haitian Creole: Pawòl sa yo te ke nan diferan 20 Et te ke nan Suédois.
Back to English: These words to heart, that in different 20 And was that in Suédois.
To Hebrew: את המילים האלה ללב, כי בעוד 20 שונה זה היה ב- Suédois.
Back to English: Those words to heart, because while 20 were at different Suédois.
To Hungarian: Ezek a szavak, a szív, mert míg a 20 különböző Suédois voltak.
Back to English: These are the words of the heart, because, while there were 20 different Suédois.
To Indonesian: Ini adalah kata-kata hati, karena, sementara ada 20 berbeda Suédois.
Back to English: These are the words of the heart, because, while there are 20 different Suédois.
To Romanian: Acestea sunt cuvintele de inima, deoarece, în timp ce există 20 Suédois diferite.
Back to English: These are the words by heart, because, while there are 20 different Suédois.

These are the words by heart, because, while there are 20 different Suédois.
Edited by Naughx