Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

You'll have to admit though, Ace is quite a good villain, considering what we know of him. He has just tge right personality for the role.

Uuuhh, calm is maybe not always correct for Snake. When he wants to he is more of a nutjob than everyone else, hehe.

Santa started out as a stupid-looking guy, but turned out to be rather smart himself at times, and as you said, what an adorable brother.

Cloveeeeer <3

Junpei is ok, the elevator scene with June was hilariously silly. But yeah, he has his really stupid moments, sadly.

Honestly, I dislike June. Won't say anything though in case you haven't finished the game by now.

The remaining characters were unremarkable imo, so I'll leave out a comment on them.

W8, isn't the sequel only availabe for the Vita in the West?

Oh..right, you are living in Asia IIRC, lucky you ;_;

SUGITA IS LOVELY.

Santa was the only reason I played this game

Though no, I live in the United States, not Asia. I've asked a friend to buy it for me but it's been a while since I've heard from him ;n;

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What has happened over the last week and two days

Well, I think your B-day happened during that time, in which case if I didn't already, happy very belated Birthday.

But other than that... nothing I can remember.

Those things can't become an issue either with cats. It's all a matter of knowing what to do.

Well, yes, you can train them to not do that, but only to a certain extent. Cats aren't as loyal as dogs, so, even if you could teach them to NEVER ruin anything in ypur house, which is hard anyways, it would take longer to teach them than it would to teach a dog. And that difference in time might already save some objects from the household

SUGITA IS LOVELY.

Santa was the only reason I played this game

Though no, I live in the United States, not Asia. I've asked a friend to buy it for me but it's been a while since I've heard from him ;n;

Syou mean Sougo? He's one badass sadist <3

W8, so Kim isn't living in Asia either. I've been deceived!!!!!

Well, yes, you can train them to not do that, but only to a certain extent. Cats aren't as loyal as dogs, so, even if you could teach them to NEVER ruin anything in ypur house, which is hard anyways, it would take longer to teach them than it would to teach a dog. And that difference in time might already save some objects from the household

Not so much if you get it as a kitten. They're more malleable in that sense after all.

Syou mean Sougo? He's one badass sadist <3

W8, so Kim isn't living in Asia either. I've been deceived!!!!!

I was talking about Sakata, but alrighty then ;v;

Though did Kim say we lived in Asia or something?

Hey Mei, how goes?

it goes swell, sol. well other than me apparently having this boyfriend I don't know about >.>

how are things on your end? :)

Well, since you're around, I suppose I can ask my questions anyway...

Glace... what is style for?

In DQVI?

No idea.

i'm working on something so i can't be bothered

Just notify me when you can.

I was talking about Sakata, but alrighty then ;v;

Though did Kim say we lived in Asia or something?

Oh, you were talking about Gintoki's Voice actor. I don't know a lot of them, or rather, I only know a few per name :/

Not kim, but someone else did. Although I can't remember whichuser said that...

Edited by Mayora

it goes swell, sol. well other than me apparently having this boyfriend I don't know about >.>

how are things on your end? :)

Very well...Haah? When did this happen?

Pretty good, I got around to playing DQVI, Then I remembered I have 3 other games in my backlog.

In DQVI?

No idea.

How.... sigh...

Well, I have another question, when do I get to the first boss fight and what level should I be at?

Nightey night Glac :3

Very well...Haah? When did this happen?

Pretty good, I got around to playing DQVI, Then I remembered I have 3 other games in my backlog.

I entered chat and it came up out of no where. I just--

Somebody has their hands full :3

Wow it really is storming all over the place =o I wonder how many of these storms people are talking about are part of the same storm system I had over a few hours ago (since I had checked the weather map and saw a few different ones around the continent I think) Edited by Freohr Datia