Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Nightey night Glac :3

I entered chat and it came up out of no where. I just--

Somebody has their hands full :3

Yeah, if I remembered it last night, I would've been busier than I was.

But if you're curious at the genres, it's; 2 rpgs, 1 vertical shooter(shmup), and a Visual Novel(Never 7 if anyone asks, I just felt like reading something older).

Very well...Haah? When did this happen?

Pretty good, I got around to playing DQVI, Then I remembered I have 3 other games in my backlog.

How.... sigh...

Well, I have another question, when do I get to the first boss fight and what level should I be at?

First boss... I think it's actually optional. I ran into someone at the top of the tower where the newbie soldiers train, but decided to go back and prepare. When I arrived again, I couldn't fight him.

Besides that, it's in the cave where you retrieve the dream dew for Madame Luca.

Btw, soledai, have you read Chaos Head? I am a fan of the Steins Gate VN, so I was wondering on how good Chaos Head is, compared to it

I tried to, but I got put off by the protagonist, and didn't continue it.

Edited by Soledai

Lightning is definitely the best part of storms. They make some pretty cool shapes :D

Oh! Here comes the heavy downpour :O

Yeah, if I remembered it last night, I would've been busier than I was.

But if you're curious at the genres, it's; 2 rpgs, 1 vertical shooter(shmup), and a Visual Novel(Never 7 if anyone asks, I just felt like reading something older).

Awesome :3 I assume you won't be feeling bored for a while, with all those games to play.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

First boss... I think it's actually optional. I ran into someone at the top of the tower where the newbie soldiers train, but decided to go back and prepare. When I arrived again, I couldn't fight him.

Besides that, it's in the cave where you retrieve the dream dew for Madame Luca.

Okay, I was curious, I want to over level for these fights and stuff.

So I curious at when I encounter them.

I tried to, but I got put off by the protagonist, and didn't continue it.

I see. That reminds me, a sequel to Steins Gate with all the major characters has been announced...I really hope this won't be just an attempt at milking ethe franchise

Oh, you were talking about Gintoki's Voice actor. I don't know a lot of them, or rather, I only know a few per name :/

Not kim, but someone else did. Although I can't remember whichuser said that...

I just recognize them by their voices really..though Sakata's my favorite as you can tell haha

We're both Vietnamese if that counts for anything, but we don't live in Asia o7

I see. That reminds me, a sequel to Steins Gate with all the major characters has been announced...I really hope this won't be just an attempt at milking ethe franchise

Interesting indeed, I may pick up the novel after I clear up some of my backlog.

I just recognize them by their voices really..though Sakata's my favorite as you can tell haha

We're both Vietnamese if that counts for anything, but we don't live in Asia o7

Hanazawa Kana is one of the only ones I remember. But damn, she is really good. She played the role of Nadeko perfectly throughout the Monogatari series.

Oi c. Do you sometimes visit your birth country?

Interesting indeed, I may pick up the novel after I clear up some of my backlog.

The artist changed as well. Daru looks better, but they made Kuristiiina look worse. How many Visual Novels did you play so far?

Awesome :3 I assume you won't be feeling bored for a while, with all those games to play.

Nah, one of them makes me rage a lil' bit(the shooter).

Trying to rack up enough points to buy the best ship in that game(3,000,000... I have 700k.... long road ahead)

Okay, I was curious, I want to over level for these fights and stuff.

So I curious at when I encounter them.

I was about level twelve for the first boss I fought, and I went overboard leveling since Metal Slime are quite common on the lowest floor of that dungeon.

Hanazawa Kana is one of the only ones I remember. But damn, she is really good. She played the role of Nadeko perfectly throughout the Monogatari series.

Oi c. Do you sometimes visit your birth country?

She is literally in every single anime I swear. But yeah she's pretty good at doing cutesy, tsundere voices. o vo)/

I was born in the United States, but I do hope to visit Vietnam sometime to see the cultural roots and such!

Meanwhile I just got the true ending for 999.

... WAS THAT WHO I THOUGHT IT WAS IN THE END. THAT AND SEVEN MIGHT'VE LIED !?

wow so much more mystery I'll never find out thanks aksys crai

The artist changed as well. Daru looks better, but they made Kuristiiina look worse. How many Visual Novels did you play so far?

Uh... thinking...

10 iirc... one of which being... 18+ in every regard.

There's something called "Style", and I doubt it's in the original context of the word. Lol, yeah that's basically it.

And I wanna know when the first boss fight is, so I can over-level

I have the style of a cardboard box. Chocolate, man, yah gotta use chocolate.

Ah, I see, that's very important.

Victoria II. I edited the save file to reset the date, and see how many loops it takes me to take over the world. Fun times, ahead, heh.

Hm. As far as games like that go I've mostly played civilization, but I should consider branching out.

I was about level twelve for the first boss I fought, and I went overboard leveling since Metal Slime are quite common on the lowest floor of that dungeon.

Ah, metal slimes... I kinda grinded on the leery louts and stuff until I got to level 6.

which is where I am currently. I just got the pass to that one castle town.

Nah, one of them makes me rage a lil' bit(the shooter).

Trying to rack up enough points to buy the best ship in that game(3,000,000... I have 700k.... long road ahead)

Those sort of games do tend to bring out anger

Keep on chugging through!

I have the style of a cardboard box. Chocolate, man, yah gotta use chocolate.

Ah, I see, that's very important.

Heh, me too, I'm fashion challenged. I'll get her a DQ themed chocolate set.