Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Well, casting is important to content.

My inner civ player agrees, Venice is super fun.

Are we talking about Smash Brothers?

Sure, but voices only make up a small part of everything. If the script is good, there is no reason to be afraid of watching the show due to unexperienced VA. And besides, the one we were talking about is one of the most experienced ones out there.

Good Anon , accept our power.

A japanese mystery game called 999

Ahh I see I see.

Though there's a lot of other cool countries than Italy too :I

I would but we're really tight on money so yeah.

She looks like Alice but then she might just be a random person who just happens to look like her idkkk

Though it wouldn't make sense for him to be doing it on purpose..unless it was part of the plan with Santa and June. suspicious activity much

None is on our level. We have the Mafia on our side.

Sell your family's car if you have one.

That is in fact what I am suspecting. Everyone who was there when Akane survived the incinerator would know of everything

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

But then you have to vacuum up all the bug corpses.

This is what I hate the most besides them being there.

And for some reason when I kill a bug... I get hit with a slight wave of nausea.

So much rain. The water is pooling.

`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ(ノ;Д;)ノ `、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、

Oh! You lost your umbrella...

So much rain. The water is pooling.

`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ(ノ;Д;)ノ `、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、

Wow, that's quite impressive.

Sure, but voices only make up a small part of everything. If the script is good, there is no reason to be afraid of watching the show due to unexperienced VA. And besides, the one we were talking about is one of the most experienced ones out there.

Good Anon , accept our power.

A japanese mystery game called 999

Oh, no, what I'm saying is that if a character's voice annoys you then it's very damaging in audible mediums. I don't know most actors in movies or shows anyway.

Yeah. Interestingly I'm going for a cultural victory, where I become so cultured everyone wants to visit and become my civilization.

Ah, that's a little less awesome...

This is what I hate the most besides them being there.

And for some reason when I kill a bug... I get hit with a slight wave of nausea.

I can't even touch them, or even keep my eyes on some. Bugs are...just...blegh.

Mhm. I'm watching you.

The complexity does make everything more interesting, I agree. It takes practice, I'm still learning how to be effective at Civ 5 after, what, four play throughs? That's a good thing to do.

Oh my, you've turned into a stalker while I was gone

How is Civ V compared to Civ IV?

Oh, no, what I'm saying is that if a character's voice annoys you then it's very damaging in audible mediums. I don't know most actors in movies or shows anyway.

Yeah. Interestingly I'm going for a cultural victory, where I become so cultured everyone wants to visit and become my civilization.

Ah, that's a little less awesome...

I can't even touch them, or even keep my eyes on some. Bugs are...just...blegh.

Eh, perhaps. I'm not one to be easily anoyed by a strange voice, so yeah. I don't know many either, since as said, in my case at least I consider that to be a minor problem.

Isn't a cultural victory hard to achieve. I suppose it is possible with my culture though, hehe

Tbh, I prefer that one to Smash, but I remember your dislike for most content related to death. Probably just another difference in taste

^a colleague of mine loves bugs, goes around all day searching for spiders and insects, examines their behavior and does other shit related to them. He even plans on studying their branch of biology in college

A wild Boney appeared.

And a wild Golduck.

It's tragic ;__;

It's also tragic when the wind blows your umbrella inside out

That's one of those things to me, where it's sad when it happens to someone else...

But it's very funny when it happens to me.

Edited by Soledai

Oh my, you've turned into a stalker while I was gone

How is Civ V compared to Civ IV?

It's not stalking you if I'm watching everyone.

Well, I like Civ 5 more. The stacking of units is gone, so it's one military unit per tile, and everything, from building maintenance to your number of cities creating unhappiness, is made so having a streamlined, well made empire is more powerful and saving resources is required, which I like. For example, each strategic resource gives a limited quantity, and you can only make so many units which consume those resources. Also, cities can defend themselves, which makes early game war really hard (to hard, I'd say, and late game you can just blow through them), and more importantly makes it safer to explore early on. Barbarians just use camps instead of cities you can conquer, further making expansion harder.

My favorite thing though is the unique abilities. In Civ 4, leaders have traits, but in Civ 5 every empire has a different ability which affects their play style. For example, Japan's units fight just as effectively when damaged. It makes everything feel more unique. Also, there are these things called City States which sort of replace barbarian cities, only you can ally with them and you'll get bonuses, which is great. Some civilizations, like Venice, have abilities pertaining to city states, actually. There's just a lot of differences between the two, really.

infinitely better because war doesn't blow salty dick

The strategy is still 'attack with a lot of units,' but it is better.

Eh, perhaps. I'm not one to be easily anoyed by a strange voice, so yeah. I don't know many either, since as said, in my case at least I consider that to be a minor problem.

Isn't a cultural victory hard to achieve. I suppose it is possible with my culture though, hehe

Tbh, I prefer that one to Smash, but I remember your dislike for most content related to death. Probably just another difference in taste

By contrast, I am way to easily annoyed by voices.

Well, in Civ 5: Brave New World (the second expansion), the culture victory isn't about accumulating a lot of culture, but getting tourism by using great artists, musicians and writers. Venice is such an amazing city in that game, it's borders are massive.

Yeah, but come on, SNAKE! Yes, fair enough, but I watch some murder mysteries, so I guess it would depend.

^a colleague of mine loves bugs, goes around all day searching for spiders and insects, examines their behavior and does other shit related to them. He even plans on studying their branch of biology in college

I see, that's called entomology, correct?

boop

The strategy is still 'attack with a lot of units,' but it is better.

if you sum it up to that then you summed up every strategy game ever* lmao

the major difference is civ4 was (didn't boil down to, just was) to how many hard counters could you pack into a doomstack versus doomstack and ciV is at least a little more interesting to control

* master of magic boiled down to "four paladins, insanely buffed" or "six slingers, insanely buffed" or "torin the chosen one"

meiiiii

i missed you in the chat...

*flop*

Hi there hoshi!

I tried to stay but I was kicked once, then just left the second time :P

A wild Boney appeared.

And a wild Golduck.

That's one of those things to me, where it's sad when it happens to someone else...

But it's very funny when it happens to me.

Haha I'm the opposite. When it happens to me I feel like crying but when it happens to someone else idk their faces usually makes me laugh

I see IceCreaMei.

MintIceCream Naughx!

Alright, serious, who rights ice cream as one word?!

Naughx apparently

Hi there hoshi!

I tried to stay but I was kicked once, then just left the second time :P

Haha I'm the opposite. When it happens to me I feel like crying but when it happens to someone else idk their faces usually makes me laugh

MintIceCream Naughx!

Naughx apparently

Hello there Edited by WaluigiWeegee