• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Today was one of the hardest days of my life. Today I told my therapist what I needed to tell her plus some other stuff. I got EXTREMELY anxious and nervous. Like, I shaked a lot, I couldn’t say it, it was extremely painful. It took me a long time but I did it, though. Was it worth it? i don’t know. I just know that after I left my therapy I felt even worse than how I was feeling before. I spent the next 5 hours or so feeling extremely suicidal. The most suicidal I’ve ever been. I googled about suicide methodes, I thought about how I’d do it in each way, I got my belt, tied it around my neck and tied the other end to the handle of a tall drawer and thought of doing it, but didn’t. I think I might have done it if I was home alone. It was a terrible feeling, as if life had no meaning, as if it were better to kill myself while i’m still young than dying old without accomplishing anything. As if the only way to make the pain stop was killing myself. I felt empty inside, not worth living. I can’t even explain it properly, i just felt absolutely dreadful. I thought of stopping taking my meds because it “would be hilarious to get even more suicidal”. I thought of overdosing on accutane. I managed to force myself to go to the gym, though, and after working out felt much better (i.e still awful but not absolutely wanting to kill myself).

i don’t know what’s happening to me, but i’m at rock bottom.

Edited by Nobody

I just wish he had a bit more than cura

Thanks, Friend. How are you?

he'll get better

i don't know

you tell me

Should I even bother today?

I remember one time when ZM and (I think) Jprebs would fight over Rydia

lol

well maybe you shouldn't suck ass at ff4

yeah that

Considering I'm fighting Zeromus and got him to I think his final phase (when he starts using Meteor), I think I'm doing quite all right

I am goontastic

Goontastic, you say?

Considering I'm fighting Zeromus and got him to I think his final phase (when he starts using Meteor), I think I'm doing quite all right

Goontastic, you say?

nah you suck

Happy bday again!

already said this earlier but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN

HAVE A GOOD ONE

thread feels like it'll be dead today

but yeah happy b-day lux

Thank you to all of you ^_^

Maybe it's a sign?

What's that supposed to mean?