Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Well, things have been busy, my head is sorta sore (but better than it was for all of today), and I've been having fun with TitS~!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You didn't strike me as the "Tee~hee" type Eclipse...

Anyways, how goes?

GO PLAY MAFIA. :P:

Right now, I need to do my dishes, then get ready for bed.

but mafia sucks. but seriously at times it feels like a homework assignment but even worse.

I may, one of these days... but my shrewdness and wordplay need to be sharpened before hand.

Kinumi is pretty disappointed that I didn't join EiMM and Reclass Mafia.

Do the dishes for great justice, then go to bed for great justice.

I heard there were donuts, so I'm gonna go looking for them.

Edited by Soledai

Mafia is where I got the "tee-hee~!" from, nothing more~! :P:

Yes mom

Oh, now I'm curious what else one could learn from there...

Haha, did I really sound like that?

You'll learn about some of the stranger jokes (like Junko's name), perhaps some time-honored traditions, and definitely some giggles (all the SFMM games).

Dishes are done!

oh no my dream... it's happening (yeah i legit had a dream where i got modkilled)

shouldn't you be in bed by now

Edited by GO WITH YOUR GUTREAD GUY

Just going to point out one thing. Yes, they are backed up by evidence and extensive examinations, but at the end of the day, theories are just just temporary explanations for the unknown. If a theory is proven to be true, then wouldn't it not be theory anymore and considered law? Granted, there are cases where there are exceptions to science, which is why discoveries are left as just theory, rather than universal fact.

That kind of goes in with statistical probability, where after extensive research, you find that outcome A happens 99.999999% of the time, and then there's the extremely rare .000001% outcome B that is so unlikely, that it might as well be zero. Outcome B may prove that A is not 100%, but it does not disprove the credibility of the theory.

In a nutshell, consistency is everything. One side of the spectrum outweighing the other is what determines if a theory is either proven, or disproven

To clarify what I meant by that:

No theory will ever be factual. That we can all agree with hopefully. A theory attempts to explain processes in nature.

And in that, it must be flawless. See, if a theory is unable to adequately explain every experiment or empirical observation that is connected to it, then said theory must be modified to explain whhat it didn't before.

We take a theory for granted as long as only A happens, since with each experiment, the possibility of a B becomes lower and lower.

If B happens however, the theory is wrong in that empirical evidence went against its predictions. And then said theory will be modified to fit the new evidence as well.

Meaning, as soon as a theory turns out to be not flawless, it will be revised.

For that reason science still exists. Whenever a flaw is noticed, thousands of scientists work on a new theory, a better one