Ch7

Leif

IIs7ZD.jpg9FXFPZ.jpg

l5l58E.jpg

With a Life and Shield Ring, he's finally becoming dashing and maturing. <3

I wish you were in Smash Bros.

Asvel

jQGh6U.jpguJcGFB.jpg

Already ready to promote. He's my personnel boss killer. Since many bosses lack Mag Def.

Machua

9EUZhS.jpgQNgd2A.jpg

Your typical female Ogma. She got some muscle this time. 2 Str with a 30% growth.

Nanna

u3jRbd.jpgGwf2wN.jpg

With only 25% at growing Str, she is loving me this time. At one point, I've had her staff skill to B. Time to go a long way for that, missy.

Rifis

XtZAYV.jpgsABmNB.jpg

Erm...he's getting dropped. He didn't get any BLD. The Skill Ring is going to Marty straight a way. People don't like using him, but I do.

Lara

pYDJK5.jpg93YQYj.jpg

She will be a Thief Fighter this time. After two more class changes, she should get to the point for my thieving needs. Sorry, Lifis. She's going to do the job this time. She already grew one BLD without the Neir Scroll and going to promote her with this Master Seal that Brighton is holding.

Karin

02YWJ5.jpg04Zo6s.jpg

Going to be used as she already grew two Str with only a 30% growth.

Brighton

n8GSB1.jpghuvFj8.jpg

He makes a great partner for Machua.

Only one die throughout the run so far. You do certainly improve alot if you've tried Lunatic+. FE13. Halvan, Orsin, Finn, Alva, Marty, Carrion, Pirn, Shiva, Olwen, Sety, Dean, Trewd, Tina, Sara, Tania, Homeros, Eyvel and Saphy will be the others that I'm going to use in this run.

Total...

For the Fatigue. So...13 each. Halvan for great availability and Def. Orsin as he is also a recommended character. Plus he can support with Tania. Finn as he is recommeded and can support with Leif and Nanna. Alva for trying him out. Never used him. It'll be hard as he has no PCC. Marty always comes with me. Carrion always comes with me. Pirn for Sol and having a good chance to have another turn again. Shiva for Sol and probably being the best fencer of this game. Olwen for her 4 PCC, two brave-like personnel weapons that only she can use.

She only needs Vantage and Continue and she's good to go. Sety. Having him now would be satanic. Dean for his better weapon levels and better base stats. Trewd for Nihil and can be a big help against the 12 warlords.

vrk1PU.jpg

Tina for being probably the most recommended character next to Sara in the game. Plus her fear of bugs will be lessened after maturity. Let me assure you. :D

Sara for endgame. Tania for support for Orsin and better PCC than Ronan. She isn't as good as Robert, but she can grow weapon level faster. So...it's all good. Homeros for endgame. Eyvel for favoritism. ...And Saphy for recommendation.

Edited by Bimbo

(@Hydra Frosty man) Well, I thought i took him to a far away land, known to you as Sanity. unfortunately, things didnt go too well, and i accidentally took him to the land of INsanity.

Nowadays, he takes up the appearance of a long gone Blues master

Edited by Patriot

Well, I thought i took him to a far away land, known to you as Sanity. unfortunately, things didnt go too well, and i accidentally took him to the land of INsanity.

Nowadays, he takes up the appearance of a long gone Blues mastr

I see

He'll be alright. Welcome to HHH or something

FE needs to have a more racially diverse roster

Agreed.

Why hardly no niggas?

One issue with more "racially diverse" games is that immature young idiots start pointing out stuff like "game X has 5 of race A and 2 of race B, it's racist" and stuff like that.

Although yes, that would be interesting.

One issue with more "racially diverse" games is that immature young idiots start pointing out stuff like "game X has 5 of race A and 2 of race B, it's racist" and stuff like that.

Although yes, that would be interesting.

...What about that is racist? Lol

I never saw anyone saying something like that tbh.

Well, that might be due to Japan's location. Almost everyone there is as pale as a sheet of white paper, so it is a cultural difference due to which no black characters were added. But yes, it wouldn't be a bad idea

Hallo thread!

I finally picked out my theme for my theme change in three days, when I got hit with "divine inspiration" this morning, hehehe~!

And now off to play some WW HD before work later.

Hallo thread!

I finally picked out my theme for my theme change in three days, when I got hit with "divine inspiration" this morning, hehehe~!

And now off to play some WW HD before work later.

Hi Silva

Is ''divine inspiration'' a reference to your theme?

I haven't gotten around to playing WW HD

spongebob.gif

*hugs you tightly*

I'm sorry I left you alone last night Kim; I was exhausted beyond belief...

That's Leanne, not Ninian. Just pointing that out.

I know Ace; It's for the user Ninian ^//^;

Wow, that username made things real confusing for a second~

hehe~