• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

this is probably why I left the first one

and probably why most people hate you on SF but w/e

Huh? Why would people hate Hoshii?

You filth!

I'm going to bed now and try and sleep into the day after today...hahaprobablynot.

I can help with that y'know. Just say "metal pipe" and you'll fall into the land of dreams

I don't think there's a need to keep rubbing in the hate...

Besides, I've seen plenty people who like boney too

Is your location referencing something, Fre?

And hi, folks

MH3U~

Look at Integrity's location

oh yeah I forgot about that

Well I was just letting you know since you left because of me

:)

Yes I appreciate you letting me know~

Edited by Freohr Datia

MH3U~

Look at Integrity's location

Ah, I see. To be honest, I don't quite recall. Shows I need to play it some more, really :L Still need to complete all the Moga Village quests

B-but that requires efforrrrrrrrrrrrrt

And hi, to those who greeted me

Edited by DodgeDusk

Ah, I see. To be honest, I don't quite recall. Shows I need to play it some more, really :L Still need to complete all the Moga Village quests

B-but that requires efforrrrrrrrrrrrrt

And hi, to those who greeted me

.... Oh.... yeah

Those are the server thingies or something like that. Some of them are called Free A, Free B, Free C, etc. and Ike chooses Free D as a joke with my name (he used to always call me free, and of course you can probably tell where the d comes from~). I think he just went to Lobby 3 because that was the first one in the list that was empty at the time ^o^

Oh and hi~

Edited by Freohr Datia

.... Oh.... yeah

Those are the server thingies or something like that. Some of them are called Free A, Free B, Free C, etc. and Ike chooses Free D as a joke with my name (he used to always call me free, and of course you can probably tell where the d comes from~). I think he just went to Lobby 3 because that was the first one in the list that was empty at the time ^o^

Oh and hi~

Oh, right. Wii U stuff. I only have it on 3DS, which doesn't have the servers :L But that's pretty cool, regardless

Weee that reminds me of when I first got my long-haired dachshund. His fur was pretty rough and it made me think "oh is this usually how a dog's fur will feel like?" Because I don't get to pet dogs that often and he was my firstest doggy. Then I brushed his fur like the next day and suddenly it was really soft and it's been soft ever since~!But yeah bye glaaaaac it was cool being close to you for a while~ Even if it wasn't really that noticeable ^o^

Dachshunds are the best dogs!