• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I might get both as well, already preordered AS

I should preorder AS. (the EB games clerk will of course probably snicker when a 22 year old comes preordering a pokemon game)

Dunno if I should buy a 3ds and OR or AS... Even if emerald was the first Pokémon game I completed.

I should preorder AS. (the EB games clerk will of course probably snicker when a 22 year old comes preordering a pokemon game)

Get it... Online?

Edited by Naughx

I don't have internet atm but hopefully pretty soon, I may have a new source

What do you have?

Basically just about anything that isn't a less than competitively useful HA on a pokemon or Gen V tutored moves. Just name it and I'll breed it for you. I would also offer legendaries, but with the demise of Pokedit/Pokegen I don't have any left to spare... :(

Weebs

Aww, don't be grumpy Kouhai-kun~

>_<... geh, don't forget...

Don't forget........ Uh... crap, well I'll ask a filler question then... will you be on skype tomorrow?

Hopefully I remember by then or in the next couple of minutes..

*nods in approval* I'd recommend SW anyways, since I prefer it over Dynasty Warriors, leading me to ask will you check Samurai Warriors 4 when it comes out?

Eh, okay. Probably.

Do I have to have played the others first? And I only have a vague understanding of most of these characters to begin with; mostly just what I remember from my east asian history class...

Yep I'm nostalgic. I've waited 3000 years for this.

Wow that's a long time considering the original games came out 12 years ago.

But I'm so hyped. Sapphire was the first pokemon game I owned and played through thoroughly.

Dunno if I should buy a 3ds and OR or AS... Even if emerald was the first Pokémon game I completed.

Get it... Online?

Yes you should (and get FE13)

Do I have to have played the others first? And I only have a vague understanding of most of these characters to begin with; mostly just what I remember from my east asian history class...

You don't have to. Despite the number, they're not really sequels. That mentioned, some games do have different stuff content wise, so you don't quite see the same thing over and over again.

I would say that I would have the same problem.....but I look as young as 14 or 15 (or maybe even less) so maybe I won't. Of course, I don't think many girls preorder them on the same average to guys either....

Eh, okay. Probably.

>_>

...It was definitely a better question than that, I promise.

But no you don't need prior knowledge, though you can have it just to compare notes... DW and SW are the types that tell the same story, just in different ways each time while adding new characters and such.

Edited by Soledai

Aww, don't be grumpy Kouhai-kun~

Tsundere-kouhai-kun is always grumpy

just be like ' u judging me bro less fite bro irl flagpole 5:00 come at me bro m8 futhermucker deutchbag poop'

I'm really non-confrontational

Basically just about anything that isn't a less than competitively useful HA on a pokemon or Gen V tutored moves. Just name it and I'll breed it for you. I would also offer legendaries, but with the demise of Pokedit/Pokegen I don't have any left to spare... :(

Huge power Bunnelby or reckless Starly or close combat pinsir?