• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I've learned to deal with the hate on the internet against me. It's not like they know me personally anyway, so it doesn't really matter what they think.

That's a positive way to think. BTW, I have the spreadsheet with inheritance stats back now, so... I went with FE4 formula. Decimals round up.

[spoiler=Roy][spoiler=Ninian]HP: 123

Str: 48

Skl: 53

Spd: 75

Luck: 85

Def: 45

Res: 70

Needs more Str and Skl barely improved, but the best dodgetank of the three and the best actual tank both physically and magically.

[spoiler=Lyn]HP:115

Str: 65

Skl: 80

Spd: 70

Luck: 73

Def: 40

Res: 50

The strongest Roy, with decent defenses. Most likely the best of the three.

[spoiler=Fiora]HP: 115

Str: 63

Spd: 65

Luck: 60

Res: 60

The worst, only outdoing Lyn in Res while only beating Ninian in Str and Skl. Only good if you want a mage killer Roy with more Str than 48, otherwise, Lyn or Ninian are better...

[spoiler=Lilina][spoiler=Lyn]HP: 115

Mgc: 70

Skl:83

Spd: 78

Luck:70

Res: 43

Amazing, better than or even with Florina in every stat but Res, and better than Farina outside of Str and Def. If only we didn't have to worry about Sue.

[spoiler=Florina]HP: 105

Skl: 73

Spd: 73

Luck: 65

Res: 48

Eh... if you prefer Spd or Skill over Mgc and want to save Lyn for Sue/Roy, here's your answer.

[spoiler=Farina]HP=120

Mgc: 80

Skl: 63

Spd: 63

Def: 50

More Mgc, less speed Skill. Unless you are going with Lyn, I'd pick this one for Lilina.

[spoiler=Lugh and Raigh][spoiler=Erk]For Lugh:

HP: 88

Skl: 75

Spd: 85

Luck: 70

Def: 25

For Raigh:

HP: 93

Mgc: 65

Skl: 68

Spd: 80

Luck: 53

Def: 28

Res: 65

There is literally no contest. Jaffar only has a better growth than Erk in Def, and not by much. In case you did not notice, Lugh's main parent is Nino and Raigh's is either Jaffar or Erk.

[spoiler=Jaffar]Lugh:

Mgc: 58

Luck: 55

Def: 30

Raigh:

Mgc: 40

Luck: 43

Def: 38

LOL AWFUL by comparison. Raigh especially.

[spoiler=Sue]HP=110

Better than she originally was, which is how she'll be if Lyn is Roy's/Lilina's mom.

[spoiler=Wolt][spoiler=Wil]HP: 105

Str: 70

Res: 40

Not as good as Sain, but still amazing.

[spoiler=Lowen]HP: 120

Str: 50

Skl: 55

Spd: 60

Luck: 75

Def: 48

Res: 45

Meh... the stats he does better than the other dad's in are the ones Wolt doesn't care so much about, except Luck.

[spoiler=Sain]HP: 110

Str: 80

Skl: 60

Res: 30

The best one simply because DAT STR!

Edited by Glaceon Mage

*eye twitch* Ergh...why are there always people like this on these forums?

ikr

I like how people who always state their opinions on everything (usually in a rude manner) tell other people to keep their thoughts to themselves.

And yet they remain opinions, and I have every right to express them, I'm afraid, just as whoever else has every right to ignore me. I was hoping I would at least be considered, though, but I suppose it wasn't going to do anything, anyway.

The "just don't watch" argument is pretty piss poor, too.

Hello, Hi, and Hey to you too Azn, Looks like I missed the hypocrite who was here.

lol.

Regardless, how was your chicken soup, Eclipse?

Edited by Tryhard

I'd go with:

Eliwood/Fiora

Hector/Farina

Erk/Nino

Rath/Lyn

Wil/Rebecca

Helps that they're my favorite pairings for all.

Yeah, I pity Ninian!Roy's Str, honestly... Though I like how the Lyn thing is balanced a bit by her having to worry about Sue.

Though I wish Nils/Nino was at least possible, even if the resultant Raigh and Lugh suck (though that 100 speed on Raigh...).

Hello, Hi, and Hey to you too Azn, Looks like I missed the hypocrite who was here.

Hey there Godrik! :D

That's a positive way to think. BTW, I have the spreadsheet with inheritance stats back now, so... I went with FE4 formula. Decimals round up.

[spoiler=Roy][spoiler=Ninian]HP: 123

Str: 48

Skl: 53

Spd: 75

Luck: 85

Res: 70

Needs more Str and Skl barely improved, but the best dodgetank of the three and the best actual tank both physically and magically.

[spoiler=Lyn]HP:115

Luck: 73

Res: 50

The strongest Roy, with decent defenses. Most likely the best of the three.

[spoiler=Fiora]HP: 115

Str: 63

Res: 60

The worst, only outdoing Lyn in Res while only beating Ninian in Str and Skl. Only good if you want a mage killer Roy with more Str than 48, otherwise, Lyn or Ninian are better...

[spoiler=Lilina][spoiler=Lyn]HP: 115

Skl:83

Luck:70

Amazing, better than or even with Florina in every stat but Res, and better than Farina outside of Str and Def. If only we didn't have to worry about Sue.

[spoiler=Florina]HP: 105

Skl: 73

Spd: 73

Res: 48

Eh... if you prefer Spd or Skill over Mgc and want to save Lyn for Sue/Roy, here's your answer.

[spoiler=Farina]HP=120

Mgc: 80

Skl: 63

Spd: 63

Def: 50

More Mgc, less speed Skill. Unless you are going with Lyn, I'd pick this one for Lilina.

[spoiler=Lugh and Raigh][spoiler=Erk]For Lugh:

For Raigh:

Mgc: 65

Spd: 80

Luck: 53

There is literally no contest. Jaffar only has a better growth than Erk in Def, and not by much. In case you did not notice, Lugh's main parent is Nino and Raigh's is either Jaffar or Erk.

[spoiler=Jaffar]Lugh:

Mgc: 58

Luck: 55

Def: 30

Raigh:

Mgc: 40

Luck: 43

Def: 38

LOL AWFUL by comparison. Raigh especially.

[spoiler=Sue]HP=110

Better than she originally was, which is how she'll be if Lyn is Roy's/Lilina's mom.

[spoiler=Wolt][spoiler=Wil]HP: 105

Str: 70

Res: 40

Not as good as Sain, but still amazing.

[spoiler=Lowen]HP: 120

Str: 50

Skl: 55

Spd: 60

Luck: 75

Def: 48

Res: 45

Meh... the stats he does better than the other dad's in are the ones Wolt doesn't care so much about, except Luck.

[spoiler=Sain]HP: 110

Str: 80

Skl: 60

Res: 30

The best one simply because DAT STR!

Dang, Lyn does pretty good for the inheritance bonuses.

I'd go with:

Eliwood/Fiora

Hector/Farina

Erk/Nino

Rath/Lyn

Wil/Rebecca

Helps that they're my favorite pairings for all.

Those pairings are good :D

Oh, so that's what happened. WHO BROUGHT GRUMPY TUESDAY TO THIS THREAD ON A SUNDAY?!

I like my Sundays to be relaxing too!

And yet they remain opinions, and I have every right to express them, I'm afraid, just as whoever else has every right to ignore me. I was hoping I would at least be considered, though, but I suppose it wasn't going to do anything, anyway.

I wasn't referring to you though. You're not rude enough to be rude.

Regardless, how was your chicken soup, Eclipse?

Five more minutes before I check to see whether or not the potatoes cooked through. Once they're soft and edible, I'll give the broth a taste. I cheated and threw in a can of chicken broth, because I didn't want to leech the flavor of my chicken bits too much. Threw in some whiskey (supposedly the distillation process gets rid of the gluten, and I have yet to get sick off of it) for taste, along with rosemary, thyme, and tarragon.

The pot roast is in the slow cooker, and I don't expect it to be done for another six hours.

Hi thread~

Hello again Sorin~

I miss the way this thread was. I wish I was still talking to Dusk about that awkward topic from page 16 or so instead of reading this.

*sniff* We'll see how long it takes to calm down. I totally agree with your first post on the previous page ZM. The complainers kind of came from nowhere though...

Then let's just make it back to how it was happy and unserious again! :D

And I agree... It really did feel like it was from nowhere :/

Edited by N7 Average Azn (Rindisu)

I wasn't referring to you though. You're not rude enough to be rude.

What? I should insult people more, then.

Five more minutes before I check to see whether or not the potatoes cooked through. Once they're soft and edible, I'll give the broth a taste. I cheated and threw in a can of chicken broth, because I didn't want to leech the flavor of my chicken bits too much. Threw in some whiskey (supposedly the distillation process gets rid of the gluten, and I have yet to get sick off of it) for taste, along with rosemary, thyme, and tarragon.

The pot roast is in the slow cooker, and I don't expect it to be done for another six hours.

That's interesting. I think you should start a thread or blog on the fine ways of crafting chicken soup. I would read.

I think I need some for Grumpy Sundays.

Edited by Tryhard

*sniff* We'll see how long it takes to calm down. I totally agree with your first post on the previous page ZM. The complainers kind of came from nowhere though...

*hugs*

Everything will be okay, alright? As...dramatic as that sounds. :P