Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

i am no ones friend. Only an ally. I could easily stab you in the back. And, you obviously don't give a damn if you can't even even my mood.

Stab me then, at least I'd be useful for letting out anger, at least...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Stab me then, at least I'd be useful for letting out anger, at least...

You know why I blocked you? I care for you, I give my 100% support for you, hell I loved you for sometime, but every time it's one step forward, two steps back. I might as well jump out a window, and end myself. I blocked you because It was out of love. I just want you to be happy, and you don't make it happen damn it all.

I say... if you want to leave... leave.

Let the shadow not linger and disappear along with it.

J being ridiculous again?

Is Sakura's route really that bad?

Nope :x

No, her route is not as bad as people make it seem.

Go read Tsukihime.

Edited by Soledai

i am no ones friend. Only an ally. I could easily stab you in the back. And, you obviously don't give a damn if you can't even even my mood.

and yet you're still more trustworthy and a better friend to these people than me.

Hello.

Hey.

the problem is that people actually like me so I can't just leave

but sometimes I feel it's a lie.

Hmhm, you should stay until you can prove it is a lie if you feel that way.

That's what I'm doing.

...is there really such a stupid rivalry? I thought the majority of people were mature....

You think too highly of mankind, I see.

Edited by Soledai

You know why I blocked you? I care for you, I give my 100% support for you, hell I loved you for sometime, but every time it's one step forward, two steps back. I might as well jump out a window, and end myself. I blocked you because It was out of love. I just want you to be happy, and you don't make it happen damn it all.

I want to be with you because you're a close friend of mine... I won't leave you and let you hurt yourself... *hug*

Poly. I hurt people. I make them angry, I make them upset. Everyone hates me to some extent. Do you not realize that?

sore wa chigau yo.

you're fine. I'm the actual problem here.

I say... if you want to leave... leave.

Let the shadow not linger and disappear along with it.

J being ridiculous again?

No, her route is not as bad as people make it seem.

Go read Tsukihime.

Why did you say I could skip it then?

I'll try to get to it. I just found the entire translation of the F/Z novel, so I was considering looking into that (since I saw someone saying the anime adaptation mangled the original material)

someone tell me why I shouldn't nuke/leave SF for good

Simply put, if there are things that are the source of your disgust, then you simply cut them off. Now, whether or not that's SF as a whole, or just a very vocal part that you just happen to be associated with , is up for your own interpretation. There's always going to be those kind of people everywhere you go. And at the same time, there's going to be people who actually make things bearable, or even block out all of the bad. Where the scales balance is dependent on you. It's all how you make of it, so choose wisely who you associate with

You say you have no real friends here. But you, me, Sorin, and ZM. We're still bros, arent we? But even so, you don't need to feel pressured to make a choice by anyone, because this is about you, and what you want. Regardless of what you choose though, I'll still stand by it, because I actually care about your happiness. Even if I am not able to bask within it

Edited by The King

itt: Shadow is apparently my fucking seed

seriously, this is the kind of shit you'd expect me to say and feel, not you. you don't need to feel like that.