Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I don't really hate Awakening.

It's a decent game honestly, just the writing is god awful terrible fan-fic worthy

But the gameplay is good and honestly i do play it a lot.

I think it's really overrated, yeah. But it's not necessarily bad.

I'd still probably rank it over 7 and 5 tbh

Its funny because theres tons more fanfiction for FE13 than any other game in the series; and i mostly hate it because even are higher difficulties, it seems about as difficult as yoshis story,oh and the avatar is a stupid idea and i hate that robin and lucina are in smash so even when people forget about awakening theyll still be there and FUUUUUUUUUUU

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Health>Ammo the way I play. I even used the Huo-Long Heater for quite a bit before I recently switched back to stock.

I'm not talking about capacity, i'm talking about clip size.

Unless you hit 1 of those rockets dead on, you're probably gonna need to use your shotgun.

Sure in MvM, the Black Box is almost a no brainer, since you can extend your clips, but in PvP that clip size matters.

Stop trying to be the edgy "#1 fe13 hater" there are people on this site who hate it MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MORE THAN YOU, OHOHOH, TRUST ME.

Fine, ill change it;i think i mentioned a few days ago that i was under the impression that most people liked awakening;im actually happy to know that im not the only one

I see

I haven't played 1-3

5 and 10 I've barely touched though

Looking to try 3 pretty soon because Shinpichu motivated me

i've beaten 4,6,7,9,10,11,12,13

How are you?

I'm good, had a pounding migraine earlier after drinking coffee coming home from mandatory overtime today. I'm okay now.

Hi Ace! ^_^

did you ever play FE6 yet?

Banners are almost always better in MvM anyway because you almost always want to be using your rocket launcher.

Nope, I'm hard at work on my Ursula cosplay from FE7, which thanks to my earlier migraine, didn't make any further progress on the bodice today :[

All FE games are good. Or at least okay.

IDK about 1 though. I hear it's really clunky, even compared to FE3.

I see

I haven't played 1-3

:newyears:

soon you will see that Captain Ogma > The Deke

I don't necessarily hate Awakening.

But Owain is just... horrendous.

What's wrong with Owain? I don't see what his major default might be beside having an overactive imagination.

I, Graham, genuinely like Awakening. It is a good game, even with its flaws.

whoo had to get that off my back

I feel the same about it.

I think he dubbed it... "Why the hell was she in her zero suit" and geothermal core... started singing classical music at that point... that was the Adam scene right?

I wasn't paying attention to the final battle... though why the hell was she scared of Ridley?

Indeed, I could tell just by watching, the wasted potential there.

I think you misunderstood a lot of my points xp.

The Hell Run is the part where Samus has to run through a super-heated area with her basic suit on, despite having access to the Varia all along. Adam just decide to authorize it after a while. The Geothermal core is the Ridley scene, but the Scene where Adam use his 'mary sue canon of Overpoweredness' to disable Samus and her Power Suit is even worse. And the Final boss is the Metroid Queen, which has a particularly bad moment (it's just incredibly stupid when you consider the rest of the game).

FE13 is good if you ignore the putrid writing

If you really want to see putrid writing, look into Other M

Fixed

You haven't played the game and the gameplay is the best part about it

I've beaten awakening like 30 times (no hyperbole here) and FE7 10 times or so.

That's why my backlog never get smaller. I always come back to those two games rather than play my new ones >_>

Same here regarding Awakening.

Fine, ill change it;i think i mentioned a few days ago that i was under the impression that most people liked awakening;im actually happy to know that im not the only one

go check bright bow posts lol

You will see that you're definitely NOT awakening's number one hater huehuehue

I see

I haven't played 1-3

I see

I haven't played 1-3

I've beaten 4, 6~11 and 13 and I'm halfway through 12.

Edited by NOBODY

I hate the PairUp system with a passion. If that was taken out, and Rescue/Take/Drop was back in, I would be much more satisfied with the game, since it would be more properly balanced because there wouldn't be variable stat bonuses from pair up to consider.

I'm not talking about capacity, i'm talking about clip size.

Unless you hit 1 of those rockets dead on, you're probably gonna need to use your shotgun.

Sure in MvM, the Black Box is almost a no brainer, since you can extend your clips, but in PvP that clip size matters.

The clip size doesn't really matter much to me(hey, faster reload), plus 15 health per hit. Plus I use my shotgun a lot anyway(mostly in open spaces like Doublecross or Well).

I've also been playing Black Box pretty long, so it's pretty natural.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy