• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I want to get a white or blue florges

I also keep asking for blue gastrodon from the GTS but bitches keep giving me pink

Also I got a shiny Tornadus with +speed nature today. Also shiny Heatran (which I got for the price of a hippopatas. Not even kidding)

Some d00d asked me to trade and I got a shiny Salamence, Froslass, and Heliolisk from him (Froslass and Heliolisk were both timid as well)

I'm thinking of putting my Action Replay to use and get me a Blue Gastrodon (I'll have to use AR anyway since I forgot to pokegen a Suicune)

ewwwww

I'm not really going to do that. Florges has the glorious physical movepool of Petal Blizzard and Return. No STAB

Occasionally. My specialty are JRPGs, but I like most any genre so long as I have fun playing it. Lately though, I suppose action wise I've only been playing Smash bros with my siblings and friends.

Heh, I was thinking of suggesting Castlevania(any of them really) if you ever needed something to play, but I forget, you have something of a backlog, no?

I just broke policy

Edited by Soledai

Occasionally. My specialty are JRPGs, but I like most any genre so long as I have fun playing it. Lately though, I suppose action wise I've only been playing Smash bros with my siblings and friends.

I was looking for an old FMA:B AMV I really liked (I have it on my iPod) and I discovered today that it was removed from Youtube :/

85% isn't that bad tbh

now Thunder on the other hand..

Draco Meteor has 90% accuracy and even that is bad.

Furthermore, Megahorn has the same accuracy has Fire Blast and it's called Megamiss

Furthermore, Megahorn has the same accuracy has Fire Blast and it's called Megamiss

never heard of this before

well when your special attack is lowered by a fuckton yeah

But who uses Megahorn on Pokemon not named Nidoking, Scolipede and Heracross

6th batch of Flabébé and still no 5IV pokemon (why can't they make pokemon inherit the IV from the parent who has the highest stat)

well when your special attack is lowered by a fuckton yeah

But who uses Megahorn on Pokemon not named Nidoking, Scolipede and Heracross

No. I had games where I lost because Draco Meteor missed.

And Mega-Heracross uses Pin Missile because it has 10% more accuracy.

Well I'm pretty sure pin missle is more powerful too, and breaks subs. Correct me if my math is wrong. 18 * 1.5 = 27 and then.... 27 x 5 = 135

Oh wait pin missle is base 25 power for each hit...

Edited by Comet

Well I'm pretty sure pin missle is more powerful too, and breaks subs. Correct me if my math is wrong. 18 * 1.5 = 27 and then.... 27 x 5 = 135

That as well. (and wouldn't it be 25*1.5*5=187.5 vs 120*1.5=180?)

I'M BACK!!!

and apparently there was a murder like 5 mins away from where I live 2 weeks ago, and I didn't even know... ><"

damn, I knew i had a reason to be scared!!!

That's scary O_O