Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Her base is...7,right?how about have 2 taken away from that, and put it into her base def, and then take 5% or 10% of her growth,and put it into her def instead as well

Idk man, 10 hit loss is a lot in the early game...

Especially if you are considering balancing Lyn mode as well.

Lyn already has a rough enough time in HHM if you skip LM; giving her -10 Hit would just make that even worse.

Just quoting that just in case you missed it.

If you change her growths, she'll have 50 Skl and 30 Def right?

I guess... that would be passable. But Lyn's base HP is already low, so more def wouldn't help too much.

*waifu bias* I'd say put it into Str instead of Def ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Edited by John the Tactician

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just quoting that just in case you missed it.

If you change her growths, she'll have 50 Skl and 30 Def right?

I guess... that would be passable. But Lyn's base HP is already low, so more def wouldn't help too much.

*waifu bias* I'd say put it into Str instead of Def ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

lyn with 45% str and +15 crit on promo....sounds nuts, i think giving her more def is a better option, and i suppose even with the same base def and growth as eliwood shes still a tad squishy...but supports can help that, especially with the idea i had to change the wind affinity

Oh yeah, i saw a bit of that; don't see what the secrecy is all about, that's fine. And I commend you on your having tasted flan. Its the best over in Puerto Rico; the only possible thing that could be better is flancocho, which is a hybrid of flan and cake~!

Oh yeah, i saw a bit of that; don't see what the secrecy is all about, that's fine. And I commend you on your having tasted flan. Its the best over in Puerto Rico; the only possible thing that could be better is flancocho, which is a hybrid of flan and cake~!

Never tasted flan

Are there chocolate flavored ones?

lyn with 45% str and +15 crit on promo....sounds nuts, i think giving her more def is a better option, and i suppose even with the same base def and growth as eliwood shes still a tad squishy...but supports can help that, especially with the idea i had to change the wind affinity

Mm...

I just hate missing, that's all I can tell you. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

It becomes cursive on mobiles, for some reason. Which make his posts almost impossible to read

Strange, because it's not cursive for me when I use my phone in mobile mode.

It becomes cursive on mobiles, for some reason. Which make his posts almost impossible to read

Does it? Never had a problem reading cursive... then again, learning cursive was something I had to do back in Elementary School.

As a lad who loves his Ecuadorian flan, i take great offense to that;I CHALLENGE YOU;RAPIERS AT DAWN!FOR MY FAMIRY'S HONOR!

Never tasted flan

Are there chocolate flavored ones?

How sad for you.

And I know some people like to dump that terrible sauce on it, but usually its eaten pure and untainted.

Not so much secrecy, just side-eyeing how I nerded out like that. <_<

...Yeah

How sad for you.

And I know some people like to dump that terrible sauce on it, but usually its eaten pure and untainted.

I'm okay, I've got chocolate. It can even be used as a dip for strawberries

Edited by LuxSpes

As a lad who loves his Ecuadorian flan, i take great offense to that;I CHALLENGE YOU;RAPIERS AT DAWN!FOR MY FAMIRY'S HONOR!

YOU'RE ON! FOR THE PRIDE OF LA ISLA DEL ENCANTO!!! I SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!

Edited by Silver Lightning

How sad for you.

I might've updated your favourite thing in the Pokémon subforum, SL

How sad for you.

As it should be.

I hated that stuff the first time... by the way... have you had a fruit tart?

I might've updated your favourite thing in the Pokémon subforum, SL

At the rate where this is going, Chugga will finish his Xenoblade playthrough before you get even close to the end of PMD