• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

SOUL YOU'RE A BUTT GET OUT

But you like butts.

No it's regular FE7, but not an official cart. Like, someone had the file, wrote it on a empty gba carts and sold it. They were really common here back in the day

That's so sad. ):

I know for a fact that fake games are faaaaar too common here in Argentina. But not cartridges so much.

No it's regular FE7, but not an official cart. Like, someone had the file, wrote it on a empty gba carts and sold it. They were really common here back in the day

DAMN NOW I FEAR THAT MINE IS A BOOTLEG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME IWONTBEABLETOSLEEPTONIGHT

I haven't even tried it, yet. A friend has my Wii A/V cables and I pretty much need it, since it'll run off homebrew.

Oh...over there in Brazil?

Yeah, mostly here, but I don't think fake pirate gba games were rare elsewhere. I've seen many people advising others to pay attention when buying gba game because of that.

Yeah, mostly here, but I don't think fake pirate gba games were rare elsewhere. I've seen many people advising others to pay attention when buying gba game because of that.

Well, I bought them on eBay. I'm sure your president over there allows you to import stuff, at least...unlike us, here. I had to send them over to a friend's house at the U.S and then pick them up when I was there.

I haven't even tried it, yet. A friend has my Wii A/V cables and I pretty much need it, since it'll run off homebrew.

i can't even find a fucking iso of this thing ugu ;n;

why do you want the japanese poor

what is wrong with you

to give them a home in exchange of them teaching me japanese >:v

Well, I bought them on eBay. I'm sure your president over there allows you to import stuff, at least...unlike us, here. I had to send them over to a friend's house at the U.S and then pick them up when I was there.

wait cristina forbids you guys from importing things? That sucks =(

We can import, but if they catch us, they'll tax it.

Whenever my cousin visits from Ecuador, he buys tons of games because they're pricey as balls there,and its why Ecuador is number 2 in piracy

wait cristina forbids you guys from importing things? That sucks =(

We can import, but if they catch us, they'll tax it.

Yeah, something like that. Or at least, it's veeery strict. It either takes ten million months (say, 8 months...) and then you probably have to pay more than the product itself (which, with the Dollar being about 11-12 pesos...).