• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wind Waker's great sea was awesome.

Lot of people disliked it due to the long time it took to travel, but I liked the freedom it brought and the feeling of sailing was great(WWHD fixed that with the faster sail)

I've played Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass and Ocarina of Time

I also

dislike the LoZ games

I can understand TP and PH, but can you explain what elements in OoT makes you dislike it?

I can understand TP and PH, but can you explain what elements in OoT makes you dislike it?

I honestly don't know why, but it just felt super boring for me @_@ if I could pick my favorite from the ones I've played, though, I'd say Phantom Hourglass

i don't like zelda. do i have some sort of mental illness

suddenly you're redeemed from all bad you've ever done to me

which is probably nonexistent but you're still redeemed

I honestly don't know why, but it just felt super boring for me @_@ if I could pick my favorite from the ones I've played, though, I'd say Phantom Hourglass

You might want to try Spirit Tracks, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker and/or Skyward Sword before giving up on the series. Spirit tracks is pretty similar to Phantom Hourglass and improves on it IMO. MM is a really weird game due to the feeling of urgency brought by the 3 day limit and it got the best side quest in the series IMO. Clock town and its inhabitant really feel alive. Wind Waker is also fun and colorful and Skyward Sword tried to make the over world outside the dungeons less bare.