AP: environmental science

AP: Physics 1

AP:Physics 2

AP: Comparative Government and Politics

AP:English literature

AP: Calculus AB

AP:Statistics(or psychology)

AP:(language)considering spanish chinese japanese

obviously some of these classes require taking the previous class but you get the idea

Since my town is small my high school is grades 7-12.

I'm considering AP European History and AP Spanish at the moment. But since I plan on being an engineer or similar, I'm going to have to consider more math classes.

I wouldn't have any problem with APs.

If your entire year wasn't decided by 1 test.

that always bugged me

You can get straight A's the entire year

But if test stress gets to you,it was a waste

thank you

That sounds good if can have the time to spare for those

Or you can be lazy like me and just take dual credit classes

Yes at my school some of the COLLEGE CLASSES are considered easier than some of the AP classes

Since my town is small my high school is grades 7-12.

I'm considering AP European History and AP Spanish at the moment. But since I plan on being an engineer or similar, I'm going to have to consider more math classes.

Well I can help with Spanish

Good night Waluigi

As hectic as the first days were, I appreciated that teachers didn't give us much to do. Other than getting settled in the classes. Not until I hit university did I begin to dread the first day of class :( They loaded us with work and notes and ugh.

Finals are nerve racking ;~;) But I love that feeling of finishing your last exam. Freedom from education for a while! Unless you have summer school, that is.

That's what I like to hear! Sally forth brave Kitty!

Oh and good luck to you on your upcoming exam!

My teachers this year are being pretty easy on us for far (either giving us no hw or simple ones that can be done easily) so I am thankful for this week. Though university sounds somewhat scary ;n;

Some finals I know I can pass if I'm confident in it, but for some others..well. It makes me want to cry a bit from time to time.

Though I kind of have summer school this year so it was not freedom this summer crai

And thanks Mei, I shall do my best!

i don't think i can get into a college like stanford but hoping for something like UC davis or UC berkley

ohh those two are pretty good! must be nice to be able to live instate so tuition is cheaper

probably trying to squeeze alot of science and math classes because i want to become a gastroenterologist.

I don't know what I want to do with my life...I'm too squeamish to be a doctor,that much I know;to be honest,my heart is set on entertainment ,but it's always a risky line of work in terms of success;even then,I'd be torn between writing,acting,music; it's such a hard choice

I'm shooting for Ivy League or maybe even one of the ancient universities in the UK. At least state.

I'm pretty ambitious. Maybe too ambitious.

THERES NO SUCH THING AS TOO AMBITIOUS

Ahh night Graham.

I'm shooting for Ivy League or maybe even one of the ancient universities in the UK. At least state.

I'm pretty ambitious. Maybe too ambitious.

Being ambitious towards a certain goal is very very admirable uwu