• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hi. I'm fine. Just got paid today so I thought I might try and get ToS HD; told me they were out of stock but when I called again to make sure after I left they told me they goofed and it was actuall there. -_-

So I'll be going to get it tomorrow. Oh well, it wasn't a wasted trip at least; I got two extra controllers so my siblings and I can all play, and I put in my pre-order for Hyrule Warriors at BestBuy.

...Amatuers... I know the feel.

^o^... now I gotta catch up and get HW as well, sucks about the pre-order bonus, but hey, it's not so bad. I'm also curious, of the current roster, who're you looking most foward to playing?

...Amatuers... I know the feel.

^o^... now I gotta catch up and get HW as well, sucks about the pre-order bonus, but hey, it's not so bad. I'm also curious, of the current roster, who're you looking most foward to playing?

Yeah, I want all the DLC, but I settled for SS models since I like them the most. I'm excited to play all of them, but especially Zelda, Midna, Sheik, and Ruto!

Lol..

Hmm?

WHICH CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED AS I STRUGGLE TO MATCH HER POST COUNT (to be fair I've already closed the gap by =~= 3000 posts)

I'll bequeath the Save the Queen when the times comes, just focus on the journey ahead, Dame Glace. hopefully I don't get event killed and the sword gets stolen.