• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ahh alrighty then. though huh..renaissance festivals sounds pretty cool o:

Does it look like it's actually set during the Renaissance period?

Eh, for various definitions of it, it does. The workers and entertainers and artisans are dressed in roughly period appropriate clothing, there's knights jousting, and other fun stuff. I'll probably be going in costume again this year if it still fits. Maybe I'll take some pictures.

Eh, for various definitions of it, it does. The workers and entertainers and artisans are dressed in roughly period appropriate clothing, there's knights jousting, and other fun stuff. I'll probably be going in costume again this year if it still fits. Maybe I'll take some pictures.

whoa jousting o: are they actually on the horses and running at each other while the crowd roars in the background

though that does sound cool. if you do go, maybe some pictures would be interesting to see though I suppose that's your choice and such

whoa jousting o: are they actually on the horses and running at each other while the crowd roars in the background

though that does sound cool. if you do go, maybe some pictures would be interesting to see though I suppose that's your choice and such

Yes, there's a central field area where they have the knights in shining armour riding their horses. Well, it's like, once in the afternoon, so not an all day joust thing, at least as I remember it.

Yes, there's a central field area where they have the knights in shining armour riding their horses. Well, it's like, once in the afternoon, so not an all day joust thing, at least as I remember it.

sounds pretty interesting to see

though shiny armor in the summer sounds annoying to wear