• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

noodles > rice

fite me

noodles are great, but they have no words to rhyme with..well not any that I can think of.

on an unrelated note, I think my friend said a spoiler about virtue's last reward ;_____;

noodles are great, but they have no words to rhyme with..well not any that I can think of.

on an unrelated note, I think my friend said a spoiler about virtue's last reward ;_____;

poodle stroodle

oodles of noodles

and...

that's it, I think

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, </3 hopefully they didn't

poodles eat oodles of noodles because they love to doodle

that is beautiful

oodles of noodles

and...

that's it, I think

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, </3 hopefully they didn't

something about the game not being in a desert of sorts and that being the reason K wears the suit

though I'm not sure how that is going to be helpful

something about the game not being in a desert of sorts and that being the reason K wears the suit

though I'm not sure how that is going to be helpful

Oh, that's not so bad. Of course it's not in a desert, it's in a warehouse.

Oh, that's not so bad. Of course it's not in a desert, it's in a warehouse.

ahh nono, I meant wear the warehouse was placed. like um..how in dio's ending they had to wear the suits.

they look like the suits that astronauts wear to outer space but that's outrageous!

though it's zero escape so that maybe it but oh wells. OTL atm, going with tenmyouji even though I most likely will die from him o7

ahh nono, I meant wear the warehouse was placed. like um..how in dio's ending they had to wear the suits.

they look like the suits that astronauts wear to outer space but that's outrageous!

though it's zero escape so that maybe it but oh wells. OTL atm, going with tenmyouji even though I most likely will die from him o7

r u srs