Jenny said when she was just five years old

There was nothing happening at all

Everytime she puts on the radio

There was nothing going down at all, not at all

Then one fine morning, she puts on a New York station

You know she couldn't believe what she heard at all

She started singing to that fine, fine music

You know her life was saved by Rock 'n' Roll

is it wrong that the only reason I recognize this is because it was used in Civ 4

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

is it wrong that the only reason I recognize this is because it was used in Civ 4

not at all because I also first heard this song in Civ 4 lol

Edited by NOBODY

Band sounds quite confuzzling compared to orchestra o vo);; sounds like a bunch of fun though!

It is fun :3 and learning to march isn't too bad;after five days,we can already do a third of the show;and it is so grandiose to see it come together;and I'm super excited for the drills for our closer,since the second half of it is Carol of the Bells(we have a Christmas theme this year,we get a new one for 2015)ON THE BEEFIEST STEROIDS EVER CONCEIVED.Seriously,it's like dragon slaying music. Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

Kitty battle

but virtue's last reward

it's getting /intense/

It is fun :3 and learning to march isn't too bad;after five days,we can already do a third of the show;and it is so grandiose to see it come together;and I'm super excited for the drills for our closer,since the second half of it is Carol of the Bells(we have a Christmas theme this year,we get a new one for 2015)ON THE BEEFIEST STEROIDS EVER CONCEIVED.Seriously,it's like dragon slaying music.

Wow that actually sounds pretty interesting. You should totally record it and show it when it's all done and polished if you could o:

Better fighters than me

but virtue's last reward

it's getting /intense/

Wow that actually sounds pretty interesting. You should totally record it and show it when it's all done and polished if you could o:

Better fighters than me

I suppose I could;we'll play it at every competition and football game until November,(I love how the band is a million times better than the sports teams)so I'm sure I'll get a chance at some point.

Here it is, John. :D

Our match. Bring some teams over from other games, ok. Even followed the Sleep clause rule to only use it once in battle!

Edited by Bimbo