• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Koneko: It was a joke game- a game was on sale for 19p on Steam, so I bought a few copies to give to people as a joke. He didn't want one. ;_;

How can you not like this?

header.jpg?t=1400017496

Seems legi-hey wait, one of them isn't even a rat! You should ask for your money back.

Edited by Refa

I should update the FE7 tag-team.

But stuff happened and now I have to redo the chapter.

Which is just demoralizing.

What chapter is it.

I play the guitar. I'm also quite bad at it, as I have trouble positioning my fingers on the frets in a way that doesn't interfere with the strum of the string...

My latest teacher was really good, though. He let me choose what we did in lesson.

Oh, Victory or Death. Yeah, that's kind of a slog if you don't use Warp/Rescue (wait does FE7 even have Rescue, fuck if I can remember).

@Kieran: TIRED and slowly anticipating for Bal's arrival. Gotta learn logarithms from him. o7 How about yourself?

Logarithms aren't hard, from what I remember.

Oh, Victory or Death. Yeah, that's kind of a slog if you don't use Warp/Rescue (wait does FE7 even have Rescue, fuck if I can remember).

Yes.

There is in fact rescue, but I'm pretty sure we're out of warp.

I basically just grouped everyone and moved them through the middle path, with Pent and the peg sisters doing most of the work.

The thing is, it took forever to go through it without warp while taking screens.

I'll probably just end up using the screens from the first run because I don't want to put up with that.

The hardest part of logarithms is spelling them for me. Still, everything is really hard for me the first time I do it so lol (oh god why that sounds so wrong Refa please get off of the internet forever).

@Kieran: Good to know my good sir o wo)/

@Glac: All the questions I missed on my act math section involved logarithms. OTL I haven't learned it so it's fairly a new concept for me still.

I basically just grouped everyone and moved them through the middle path, with Pent and the peg sisters doing most of the work.

The thing is, it took forever to go through it without warp while taking screens.

I'll probably just end up using the screens from the first run because I don't want to put up with that.

That would be inaccurate...

I see. Well, at least you've got Pent and the groupies!

@Kieran: Good to know my good sir o wo)/

@Glac: All the questions I missed on my act math section involved logarithms. OTL I haven't learned it so it's fairly a new concept for me still.

Do you want my help?

@Koneko: It was a joke game- a game was on sale for 19p on Steam, so I bought a few copies to give to people as a joke. He didn't want one. ;_;

How can you not like this?

header.jpg?t=1400017496

=o

Just what Integrity received on his birthday ^o^

That would be inaccurate...

I'd probably post stats from the second run or something.

I see. Well, at least you've got Pent and the groupies!

Pent, Farina, and Fiora are gods/godesses among men.

Too bad it still goes slowly because of Hector not having anyone to carry him.