• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

also if you do it for an entire page on a skype chat instead of just condensing it makes you look like a huge twat too

it's only good for four lines or so, tops

EDIT: unless you're actually saying a lot of stuff which is obviously totally different

Edited by Integrity

this forum

is not

a skype chat

funny thing

isn't it

because i type like this a lot on skype

because it's easy and fun

but it's actively harder on a forum

and makes me look like a huge twat

I won't defend my totally wrong point of view because I only mass post like that in the early morning where no one really cares so I wouldn't have an argument!

If there's actually stuff going on then nooope.

At the same time I don't see why it bothers people when they're going back looking for it.

Edited by PKLucas531

I won't defend my totally wrong point of view because I only mass post like that in the early morning where no one really cares so I wouldn't have an argument!

If there's actually stuff going on then nooope.

At the same time I don't see why it bothers people when they're going back looking for it.

you will notice on, say, two pages back, there were people actively asking for glac to stop and glac was not stopping

this is called "being a twat"

also skype is different from a forum because remember that every one-line bullshit post glac makes also has ~600 pixels of vertical real estate for header, signature, and any spillover from profile information

and that paragraph breaks in posts take up far less space compared to multiple posts, whereas paragraph breaks in skype compared to multiple lines take up basically the same amount of space

EDIT: and that a thread is discretely segregated into pages whereas skype is smooth scrolled

it is Entirely Incomparable

Edited by Integrity

*OCD kicks in*

This forum is not a skype chat. Funny thing isn't it, because I type like this a lot on skype because it's easy and fun, but it's actively harder on a forum and makes me look like a huge twat.

There, much better.

I don't find them annoying, but i'm sure if all the consecutive posts by the same person were merged, this thread would lose at least 1000 pages

That's a conservative estimate at best.

being a twat"

Entirely Incomparable

Are you from Europe?

Like apples and oranges? Wait, I've compared apples and oranges before...

i'm sorry excuse you?

Thank you. I was just making a joke about my not-really-OCD-because-I've-never-asked-a-professional-about-it and changings to formatting to that of a forum post instead of a Skype chat. My apologies if that came off as offensive.