• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm somewhat indifferent to summer. School is a nice place to learn things, and summer is routine break I will have another one of in under a year.

Interesting, what are you studying?

This Summer was especially nice since apparently we never went over 91 degrees so it wasn't sweaty and awful.

I'm gonna study Comp Sci & Networking, big nerd stuff, but it's big nerd stuff with a sick paycheck.

Mm-hm. Tho this time, it went to 4. I came back at 5

And this is start in the morning?

This Summer was especially nice since apparently we never went over 91 degrees so it wasn't sweaty and awful.

I'm gonna study Comp Sci & Networking, big nerd stuff, but it's big nerd stuff with a sick paycheck.

I never really paid attention to the temperature, for some reason...

Ooh, nerd stuff! Personally though, I prefer medicated paychecks.

I never really paid attention to the temperature, for some reason...

Ooh, nerd stuff! Personally though, I prefer medicated paychecks.

If I'm not sweaty and not freezing it's good weather.

I really wanted to do art stuff but that's way too unstable/subjective for me to feel confident in asking my parents to spend $4k on.

Now turning "sit at a computer all day" into a job that makes me money sounds like a great idea.

If I'm not sweaty and not freezing it's good weather.

I really wanted to do art stuff but that's way too unstable/subjective for me to feel confident in asking my parents to spend $4k on.

Now turning "sit at a computer all day" into a job that makes me money sounds like a great idea.

I also prefer to not be wet, pelted or struck by lightening, but that works to.

Art has been something I've sort of wanted to try but never thought was worth the money to take a college course in.

When did it ever not sound like a great idea? I'd be a millionaire!

Nah, they start in the evenings. Like, 6, 7, 8. Any one of those.

I only feel bad for those who had to do all the decorations. Cause there was a lot

Okay, that's a bit better. Still, what does one even do at a party for that long?

Mhm, I see.

mechwarrior online

i took classes my whole summer except the last three weeks

man 17 credits hours of stem classes in an accelerated term is hell and i do not recommend you ever try to do it.

but three weeks is about as long as i can go off school without itching to get back. i want my degree and i hate not making progress on it, you know?

I see

Sounds rough

No stem classes got it

Achieving that life goal seems like a good idea. Go get that degree. What is it if I may ask?

I also prefer to not be wet, pelted or struck by lightening, but that works to.

Art has been something I've sort of wanted to try but never thought was worth the money to take a college course in.

When did it ever not sound like a great idea? I'd be a millionaire!

I'm fond of rain as long as I have a hood, never really want to see snow ever again after last winter though.

Yeahhhhh that's how I came to terms with it. Art is something I can invest in on my own time and I always saw it as a hobby and didn't want to take that away from myself. Guess I don't really have the PASSION, or something.

I figured if I was a little more than okay with it emotionally(or something) then being totally okay with it financially would be what pushed me toward it.

Okay, that's a bit better. Still, what does one even do at a party for that long?

Mhm, I see.

They have a program, ya know. At first it was just everyone getting settled. Followed by serving food, a slideshow, more formalites like speeches and whatnot, and then music and dancing, with a short halt due to having the twins cut their cake.

I'm fond of rain as long as I have a hood, never really want to see snow ever again after last winter though.

Yeahhhhh that's how I came to terms with it. Art is something I can invest in on my own time and I always saw it as a hobby and didn't want to take that away from myself. Guess I don't really have the PASSION, or something.

I figured if I was a little more than okay with it emotionally(or something) then being totally okay with it financially would be what pushed me toward it.

I like rain...when I'm inside.

Right. Who cares about the PASSION? It's useless once you turn off caps lock.

I see.

They have a program, ya know. At first it was just everyone getting settled. Followed by serving food, a slideshow, more formalites like speeches and whatnot, and then music and dancing, with a short halt due to having the twins cut their cake.

No, actually, I don't. I've don't recall going to a party that was more than a small celebration for someone closely related to me. How long was the dancing? I still can't imagine how that would fill up eight hours.

I see

Sounds rough

No stem classes got it

Achieving that life goal seems like a good idea. Go get that degree. What is it if I may ask?

no, stem classes are Good and Build Character but overdosing in an accelerated term is shit

industrial and systems engineering, minors in math and the german language

No, actually, I don't. I've don't recall going to a party that was more than a small celebration for someone closely related to me. How long was the dancing? I still can't imagine how that would fill up eight hours.

Africans, man. They love to dance. I mean, there were definitely breaks inbetween, but yeah, there was a whole lot of ti

Africans, man. They love to dance. I mean, there were definitely breaks inbetween, but yeah, there was a whole lot of ti

What's so great about dancing? I've danced before, it most definitely not something I could entertain myself with for hours. Provided I'm white, so there's that...