• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

And yet J hates shipping...?

Just because i like to see girls shove each others tongues into their mouths doesn't mean i don't hate shipping GOSH

I've about a week left. Currently trying to read as much as I can to fulfill the goal I set myself this summer. A week is more than enough

I don't think we've met.Its a pleasure.*shakes hand*

hey bro! how have you been?

Not good as mentioned. But I am feeling slightly better as of now, so yeah. Metal certainly helps in lifting up the mood, even if just a bit, hehe

How about you? Did you record something again while I was gone?

Ah, that sucks, but at least you are better now.

I've been fine.

This thread has been the same as ever, except there was a fad in which people tryed to get as many consicutive posts as possible. Euklyd got 62

Lazy.

wait what does that have to do with your hair color?

I hope I'll stay like this, wouldn't want to end up in school filled with depressing thoughts.

That's good then.

62, what the actual fuck. He did a pretty good job lol

Oh right I didn't say hi

Hi kitty,how are you?

Hello again friend, I am stressed as hell for what this week has become of so far.

I have to finish my design and folio mockups for yearbook, finish a 5000 word essay on my reading assignment (plus the presentation), finish my journalism project and get ready to go be an actual journalist on Friday when I interview people at this public event. Oh and finish the business cards to give to my interviews. crai halp me

How about yourself?

pfffft you could squeeze five minutes in to battle, I know that

high school sucks, but even you have have five minutes to spare sometime

I just want to battle one time

actually I can't right now, but later

I really am not in the mood for it Graham, as much as you would like to have the battle.

If you would be so kind, could you stop asking about battles for a while?

I don't know if this is causing my headache atm, so pushing that matter aside would be nice.

Not good as mentioned. But I am feeling slightly better as of now, so yeah. Metal certainly helps in lifting up the mood, even if just a bit, hehe

How about you? Did you record something again while I was gone?

Ahh... i didn't see. I only skimmed the thread a little bit since I'm working.

But i'm glad you're feeling better; yes music sure does lighten the mood at times ^^;

I've been... up and down, but now i'm finally back in college again and having a good job as well, so even though it may be down and lonely at times, I'm at least still pushing through.

I've done a little recording, but i didn't merge the tracks yet; i've been having other things on my mind that has kept me from doing so...

I want to post something constructive, but I don't know what to say

i'm like that 90% of the time, so i just post stupid stuff

i ship you two

>_> Edited by NOBODY

Ahh... i didn't see. I only skimmed the thread a little bit since I'm working.

But i'm glad you're feeling better; yes music sure does lighten the mood at times ^^;

I've been... up and down, but now i'm finally back in college again and having a good job as well, so even though it may be down and lonely at times, I'm at least still pushing through.

I've done a little recording, but i didn't merge the tracks yet; i've been having other things on my mind that has kept me from doing so...

> is working

> spends time on sf

I'm so proud of you

Now where is the emo thread

What field are you majoring in if you don't mind me asking? Good luck with college then, and work too. Hey, if it is loneliness, you still have SF to talk ~

I see. Don't stop practicing though, if you like singing you should keep on trying