• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I got it! Everyone will leave on the 100th night.

Yes

If you reached the conclusion by yourself, not bad. It requires formal logic to reach it

brown eyes won't leave

man

I was hoping that Mayora checked "brown eyes" on the poll so I could make a CLEVER JOKE about brown eyes LEAVING

oh

I could've said "he left because he's BLUE-EYED"

Edited by Kinumi

Sleeeeeeepyyyy but I can't go to sleep until my brothers do which won't be for another hour uguuuuu

I guess I can keep myself distracted enough from sleepiness for long enough

Weeee so special, my man's the only one with grey eyes~~~ *siiiiiiiiigh*

Huh, even less common than heterochromia too

Heterochromia does sound pretty neato though

Edited by Freohr Datia

there's something grey eyes that looks so cool

don't know what it is, but it just is

maybe it's just fun to color in drawings idk

Ever since a book I read described a protagonist's grey eyes as clear and honest... and maybe some other descriptive words...

I've just been like "ahhhhh grey eyes are so great and prettyyyyyy~"

Although at the same time... I'd never heard of grey being an eye colour before then

Ever since a book I read described a protagonist's grey eyes as clear and honest... and maybe some other descriptive words...

I've just been like "ahhhhh grey eyes are so great and prettyyyyyy~"

Although at the same time... I'd never heard of grey being an eye colour before then

Same! Always thought those only existed on tv or something of the sort.

Though that does make me wonder. Do you compliment Integ a lot for having eyes that are great and pretty?

Just wondering is all uwu

for all the depressed people in this thread: Do you seek professional help? I know that it's a bit of a cliche, but it's essential.

Not exactly, no. I mentioned it to my physician at a routine checkup, and got a few suggestions and he scheduled some follow-up vsits, one of which I went to, the other I skipped. Probably not really intelligent on my part, and I never moved to go talk with one of the 3 therapists he recommended I see either.

Same! Always thought those only existed on tv or something of the sort.

Though that does make me wonder. Do you compliment Integ a lot for having eyes that are great and pretty?

Just wondering is all uwu

Too shy for that still~

I just look at and appreciate them ^o^

Ehh, no pictures is fine o wo)/

What was the coolest part of the fair?

It would be hard to nail down the single coolest thing, to be honest, and it's not really like it's my first time going, which may have made such a thing easier. I really pretty much knew or had experienced most of it before, but I like going again anyway, you know? Still, going among all the different stands set up by the various vendors/artists is always amazing (glasswork, leatherwork, pottery, chainmail, swords, waxwork, woodwork, paintings, drawings, sculptures, etc.), and it's always a fight to keep from buying awesome things I really don't need.

The shows are always fun to attend as well, you got your tightrope walkers, your jugglers, your people juggling while tightrope walking, people throwing knives at each other, people insulting each other, people dancing, people playing music, people who want you to "bribe" them so that they can lock one of your friends up in the stocks for a little friendly humiliation. There's just all sorts of amazing things. (It was kind of amusing to me that it was the girls in our group that seemed more excited about seeing the belly-dancing than any of the guys.)

hey bal thanks for bringing nobody's question up so I can respond to it without feeling like it's too late!

I don't seek professional help because one of my problems is feeling like people are talking to me because they have to and not because they want to so going to someone that gets paid to talk to me doesn't sound like a great idea

on the other hand, not even going to attempt to talk to a therapist and see if that's really the case might not be such a great idea either

༼ •ᴥ•༽