• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

everyone is a bus in Nightyland

w-well, there would need to be an overhaul the world over because I don't think roads are built to hold so many buses...

oo my neighbor totoro references

those are probably the loveliest things ever. now if only they existed in real life!

You feel me on a fundamental level, man. Everyday I wish My Neighbour Totoro was real life.

why yes

but I don't know how to do online in it

http://smashboards.com/threads/guide-connecting-to-brawl-pm-wifi-post-wfc-shutdown-occasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

1. Erase your Brawl save. I think in the link I just gave you there's a Brawl save with all stuff unlocked, so you can install that (plus PM unlocks everything by default anyway)

2. Download this file. (right click->save as/link). Merge it with the PM GCT with GCT Fusionizer.

3. Start PM with the fused GCT. Then go online.

Worked for me.

Sorry shin, i would play more but my dad is being a jerk as always saying it's for my own good.

So we will have to Smash more tomorrow.

oh

I was done anyway

http://smashboards.com/threads/guide-connecting-to-brawl-pm-wifi-post-wfc-shutdown-occasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

1. Erase your Brawl save. I think in the link I just gave you there's a Brawl save with all stuff unlocked, so you can install that (plus PM unlocks everything by default anyway)

2. Download this file. (right click->save as/link). Merge it with the PM GCT with GCT Fusionizer.

3. Start PM with the fused GCT. Then go online.

Worked for me.

that sounds like something to do on a weekend

Sorry for taking so long to respond...

Haha, I'll get to it, soon.

I just don't feel the best right now, I should so I don't have to think about anything but work.

I don't mean to be pushy. I don't want you to get stressed out

Feel better soon.

"Damn,I must be a genius!"I never liked slasher;using...skill chain I think it was called,to link demon fang,light spear and super lightning blade with compound ex skill Heavy Hit to make flinching last longer basically leaves Abbie trapped except when he over limits

With slasher plus this other ex skill that links demon fang and stuff zelos becomes so beastly. ^.^

Ooo Heavy hit sounds awesome. I really should use zelos more, instead os sheena, and try out these compound skills

PS3 HD version or gamecube version?

The HD version

But you're a kitty nyan.

but totoro is the greatest individual ever

great playmate too

You feel me on a fundamental level, man. Everyday I wish My Neighbour Totoro was real life.

A dream come true definitely. Going everywhere in catbuses while playing with Totoro and all of his friends would be amazing to experience.