Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

please tell me where it's written what number has officially been designed as the max acceptable amount each Nintendo franchise has a right to have characters in

Huh no

It used to be 4

Even though Mario had 5 in Melee

Wait a minute, 9? I count 8 max, that's even if you include Yoshi (which I don't, because Sakurai doesn't)

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

holy shit the thunder just came all of a sudden like a giant boom and and

crai

My grammar is horrible, but I am good at Literature/Reading concepts like a boss

So yeah essentially this statement is true

Being a section leader is pretty fun

When I was one, we got to do choose a song to play for our class.

We did a star wars medley iirc..man I miss those times

though annihilating your fellow bandmates will be very hard to defend for if they literally poof outta nowhereee

For a moment there I was all 'wait are you sure he's not a gaulem cause it seems pretty suspicious' but I shall keep that in the inside of my mind for now.

Meanwhile I don't know who to choose as to who murdered you know who ;______;

If you miss it,you should start practicing again!

I like the way you think,milord

I would gladly serve you as a knight if you abide by these ideals

Sire, this fellow seems like he could be a valuable asset to thy army. Shalt I interrogate him?

I think Pokemon has probably been more successful if you count all the multimedia stuff

but it's probably less profitable for Nintendo since they share profits with TPC I think

IDK how the whole second party thing works exactly

I don't think so. While, on average, pokemon games sell more than mario games, there have been WAY more mario than pokemon games, and the best selling mario games sell way more than the best selling pokemon games;

To give you an idea, NSMB sold 30 million copies, while pokemon DP sold "only" 17 million.

Now look at the chart of best selling video games on the 3ds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best-selling_video_games#Nintendo_3DS

While XY is winning, if you sum all the mario games, they're way ahead pokemon

I don't get how you can be bad at grammar if you're good at reading

wouldn't you pick up on some of the nuances of writing just from exposure in books

Yeah..I don't know how it's even possible but it is. It's confusing but it's actually a thing.

You can ask Kim, she knows how horrible I am at it.

If you miss it,you should start practicing again!

I gotta get new strings for it and retune it

which is something my dad won't let me do

I don't think so. While, on average, pokemon games sell more than mario games, there have been WAY more mario than pokemon games, and the best selling mario games sell way more than the best selling pokemon games;

To give you an idea, NSMB sold 30 million copies, while pokemon DP sold "only" 17 million.

Now look at the chart of best selling video games on the 3ds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best-selling_video_games#Nintendo_3DS

While XY is winning, if you sum all the mario games, they're way ahead pokemon

Fair point.

Yeah..I don't know how it's even possible but it is. It's confusing but it's actually a thing.

I gotta get new strings for it and retune it

which is something my dad won't let me do

Bad at grammar but good at writing...Never heard of anyone like that

Why won't he?You should always encourage expression through the arts.

Bad at grammar but good at writing...Never heard of anyone like that

Why won't he?You should always encourage expression through the arts.

It is a thing shhhh I'm weird

He prefers for one of his kids to play the drums or something. He's been trying to convince me but I somehow got away by wanting to play acoustic guitar instead.

I'll be able to teach my youngest sister how to play violin though so that'll be bunches of fun

Awwwwww why don't I have thunderstorms toooooooo

baAQl.png

............... IT'S... LIKE.... THEY'RE EVERYWHERE BUT HERE ;A;

Why confusing? It is like that because comprehending and applying are two different abilities. By reading books, playing games or whatever, you honed your reading and text comprehension skills. Actually writing flawlessly yourself is another thing entirely. As an example, I can rather easily read latin texts and translate them into Italian, but if I were to write, my text would be severely flawed due to never having honed that specific ability.

If you are good at writing, it means that you have good concepts, but lack the experience and knowledge in grammar

Edited by Battora

For a moment there I was all 'wait are you sure he's not a gaulem cause it seems pretty suspicious' but I shall keep that in the inside of my mind for now.

Meanwhile I don't know who to choose as to who murdered you know who ;______;

I think it doesn't matter who you choose, the dialogue just plays out a little differently with Phi explaining things if you get it wrong. Kind of like how when Junpei explains the dog ink-blot picture.

cHlEaB6.jpg

I don't get how you can be bad at grammar if you're good at reading

wouldn't you pick up on some of the nuances of writing just from exposure in books

there is reading and there is reading comprehension

I mean

I read a lot but I suck at actually COMPREHENDING things

Yo Americanpichu

Mario

Luigi

Peach

Bowser

Rosalina

Yoshi

Wario

Bowser Jr

Dr Mario

too many

Wario doesn't count as a Mario character. He's got his own franchise (two of them!) which have nothing to do with Mario. If you count him, then you should count DK and Diddy as well(hint: no you shouldn't). Yoshi I disagree with, but you could argue him since he has fewer games of his own, and they have a closer relationship to the Mario games than the DK and Wario Land/Ware games do.

Oh, and FYI: Pokemon currently has 4 confirmed characters. Add Mewtwo and Jigglypuff (which a lot of people are predicting) and you get 6. Only two less than Mario has if you count Yoshi.

Edit: Correction: Pokemon has 4, not 5 confirmed characters. I forgot Jigglypuff hasn't been confirmed yet.

Edited by shinpichu

Awwwwww why don't I have thunderstorms toooooooo

baAQl.png

............... IT'S... LIKE.... THEY'RE EVERYWHERE BUT HERE ;A;

hey you're like a state away from me

I like the way you think,milord

I would gladly serve you as a knight if you abide by these ideals

All who walk the same path as I and are willing, are welcome to my hospitality

Thy words art not wrong, sire, but thou shalt also know that thanks to thy power, finding such a flower is not as hard as for others, as thy power guarantees you interaction with many women, flowers and witches alike.

Also, thou shan't forget, even a political marriage, or a marriage instigated by wealth can blossom into true love

Mm.. yes. That is indeed a sound point that you bring up, comrade. I shall consider tht when the time comes

Sire, this fellow seems like he could be a valuable asset to thy army. Shalt I interrogate him?

I don't believe interrogation is necessary. If his conviction proves strong enough, then he may.

i hate my life...

.......?