• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

IB?

There's a reason I avoided it. My brother attempted it for one year and came out calling it the throne of satan.

You are?

I think it's just the avi but I thought you were a girl

International Baccalaureate. Kinda like AP classes except I think they're supposed to be even harder?

I have an explanation on my profile.

I choose my avatars based on what I like to see, because I'll be seeing it a lot when I post, comment etc.

Proto has commented that I do share characteristics with Marisa from Touhou though.

I took it

Here's what I got

Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™

Your Type

ENFJ

Extravert(22%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(50%) Judging(67%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)

You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)

You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

WE GOT ANOTHER EXTROVERT

man

with all these introverts

I feel like if HHH people ever actually got together we'd all just sit around awkwardly and not actually do anything together

Heh, I know right, but there are at least 5 people I know I'd talk to...

Even if you've talked to less people, you could be having deeper conversations with people as a result of talking to less people and yourself compensating for that fact.

I suppose, but I don't recall any particularly deep conversations. Maybe I'm just not thinking hard enough or something. *shrugs*

man

I feel like if HHH people ever actually got together we'd all just sit around awkwardly and not actually do anything together

I'm actually less awkward in real life! Honest!

tis alright tis alright. oh! so I kinda..watched ahead on psycho-pass since I was curious on what was happening. I think I stopped or finished episode 10.

the show so far is pretty interesting! Some back stories made me sad though :c

Cool, Psycho-Pass is great!

*Looks up Episode 10*

Look forward to the next episode! So whose backstories made you sad?

I am seriously reconsidering breaking my "No one on block" clause

because all this pointless drama spreading is making me sick

i mean, legit physically sick

oh my god

according to ___ it's not even that bad

please

just

grow

the fuck

up

Edited by Shockmaster

I choose my avatars based on what I like to see, because I'll be seeing it a lot when I post, comment etc.

Proto has commented that I do share characteristics with Marisa from Touhou though.

I appreciate the fat, rolling raccoon at the end of your explanation.

And good luck in your endeavor.

Same for INFP ;__;

I got INFP on a more 'professional' test.

man

I have the same feeling

ohhhh, so that's what it is

i5bqeg.jpg

also this is cool :3

well, a lot of dudes use girls on avatar, but since "Aki" sounds a bit feminine and i'm pretty sure a lot of people associate Not Telling == Female in the profile it's understandable

keep it up, confusing people like this is great

The fun thing about being the introvert is giving people glimpses of the crazy, just so they are aware that you have a personality.

I decided to curse a marker and it's children for not writing across the whiteboard and hurled it into the trash, though I missed....

I don't try to act like a girl on-line. This point is irrelevant.

Besides, I even included a section of chat snips of people mistaking me for a girl and then me correcting them afterwards.

It's OK, some people think I'm a girl online FSR (even though Refa is the most MASCULINE NAME EVURRRRRRRRRRRR).

Cool, Psycho-Pass is great!

*Looks up Episode 10*

Look forward to the next episode! So whose backstories made you sad?

Shougo Makishima is evil and cruel and ;___; Oh and that one girl in the school was creepy crai

Ginoza's backstory about his dad becoming an enforcer after the sybil system was created. Made me feel bad for him even if he was a bit strict at times :c

Evening Nightmare! But yeah, he's one of the more inspirational stories I still like to read ;u;

I really loved how 11,000 people came to San Francisco and turned the city to Gotham for him.

Evening! It was very inspirational indeed, I didn't expect all that. I felt pretty bad that the poor boy had to fight cancer from such an early age...so you go, Batkid! And I guess now's a good time to be thankful, too.

That was a very grand reception! Now if only all of our other problems could have a reception like that...

And hey Nightmare!

Yo yo yoooooooo!

The fun thing about being the introvert is giving people glimpses of the crazy, just so they are aware that you have a personality.

I decided to curse a marker and it's children for not writing across the whiteboard and hurled it into the trash, though I missed....

Now its children can't go to marker college! CURSED!!

ohhhh, so that's what it is

i5bqeg.jpg

also this is cool :3

well, a lot of dudes use girls on avatar, but since "Aki" sounds a bit feminine and i'm pretty sure a lot of people associate Not Telling == Female in the profile it's understandable

keep it up, confusing people like this is great

Yeah, I have an explanation on "Aki" as well :'D

It does make for fun reactions, yes. Which is why I kept it as 'Not telling', I still refer to myself as male naturally though. So its not immoral or unethical in any way~