Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I love to travel

I think you'll like it

I hope so! I want to visit family over there.

"Hello. My name is Koneko [insert last name here]. You killed my father clone cousin. Prepare to die"- Anonymous

This is a lovely quote Refa

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

singing childhood show openings with my friend

what a great way to end the day

but wouldn't that make more sense for beginning the day

but wouldn't that make more sense for beginning the day

For some songs I suppose! Like usually we sing the pokemon theme song in the morning to keep us pumped for the terrible school days

For some songs I suppose! Like usually we sing the pokemon theme song in the morning to keep us pumped for the terrible school days

Nah, I'm just kidding. Sounds like a good time! Also so much nostalgia for the Pokemon theme song. :>

out of curiousity is it hard? when i watched videos on it just looked like rally galeforce rescue/dance.

conglaturation

Shit's brutal when you go in blind. But yeah, as much as I hate it, rallies are your lifeline. A few GFs come in handy. And I actually didn't use either rescue or dance

Roofa no

Armin isn't suicidal like I am

Probably not, but there's only so far you can relate to someone in ATTACK ON TITAN. Also don't be suicidal. ;_;

I will believe like no tomorrow o7 I really want to see the great barrier reef in the future.

;___; I know the struggle. So little time and money but so many locations. Everything sounds really cool to see and all but then there are points in time where you can't go just because of everything else that occurs in life.

Yessss, that's the spirit. I do, too. Actually, I've never been to an ocean, so I'd like to do that one day.

Right?! It's so difficult to try and do all that! So I guess we'll just need to try our best to do all we can and have no regrets.

indeed. Wish I could visit the middle east(most notably yemen but sadly the safety situation and how poor it is the problem), I don't really mind them but my parents do.

You don't mind the lack of safety? Or just the poorness? If it's the latter, I can totally understand that. If it's the former, I can still sort of understand that. I went to Iraq some years ago and it was great.