• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's okay I won't actually leave

But I will be sad once I break 1515 ;~;

Ohh, of course, I'll keep my eyes diverted.

The moon is better.

Good!! I'm so helpful

I'm never fully sure which I prefer~ The sun is waaaarm and I like that warmth~ And it keeps it bright and day-time and I really like the day time. But at the same time I really love the moon for providing some light to the night~! But I love all those suns in the distance toooooooooooo (those are safe to look at btw)

Fsr I learned something during the time I used to always nap, back when I was still in high school even. I would get so sleepy and would pretty much always nap. But if I took a nap and woke up as the sun started setting or had already set, I became really sad. I felt like I wasted my day because I missed a lot of it from napping. I also for some reason got a really really lonely feeling too.

And then once the light to my room died, I was stuck in the dark with only a weak little lamp to give me light. And for some reason I felt really lonely then as well.

I have no clue why, but unless I'm in Integrity's room (he keeps his light off often) for some reason the dark/night makes me feel really really lonely. It's a little painful~

BUT if I'm outside and looking at the night sky that can usually help me feel a bit better~ Because the night sky is so prettyyyyyyy I love the moon and the staaaaaars

So... I love the sun for making things not-night and I love the moon for making nights feel better and be a bit brighter (and I love the stars for decorating the sky and lighting it up tooooooooo)

I guess basically I love all of the astronomical objects x3

my little sis getting a phone might be or might not be a good thing

it's nice that I have a way to contact her now but she's been..attached crai

BUT if I'm outside and looking at the night sky that can usually help me feel a bit better~ Because the night sky is so prettyyyyyyy I love the moon and the staaaaaars

So... I love the sun for making things not-night and I love the moon for making nights feel better and be a bit brighter (and I love the stars for decorating the sky and lighting it up tooooooooo)

I guess basically I love all of the astronomical objects x3

!? Another astronomy fan ; U ;

I've made games before, Kitty. It sounds like you're assuming I have no experience

oh no, I didn't mean it like that. I haven't used rpg maker so it's cool to see people using it.

that and I just wanted to know what the game's about so I could try it out when you finish it? ;v;''

Edited by Koneko

how interesting. have any plans as to what the game's going to be about?

staring loudly of course!

how random; morning graham, how are you?

it actually pertains to something I'm doing in pokemon, and you likely will see it when we battle

but anyway, good morning! I'm doing well, going to a concert for my orchestra this afternoon

How are you?

Graham

Morning

How are you?

battle me (doing well, see above lines)

Wow what a contradiction. Go make it better already or else you'll be dead in the daytime when most people are awake and wanting to visit.

Hah, that's the best/worst part. I want to, and it looks like, at this rate I'll be up in the daytime, so people can visit, unless you meant skype also.

VX, XP

Cool, cool.

Weren't you working on something before, or just messing around with them?

It's okay I won't actually leaveBut I will be sad once I break 1515 ;~;Good!! I'm so helpfulI'm never fully sure which I prefer~ The sun is waaaarm and I like that warmth~ And it keeps it bright and day-time and I really like the day time. But at the same time I really love the moon for providing some light to the night~! But I love all those suns in the distance toooooooooooo (those are safe to look at btw)Fsr I learned something during the time I used to always nap, back when I was still in high school even. I would get so sleepy and would pretty much always nap. But if I took a nap and woke up as the sun started setting or had already set, I became really sad. I felt like I wasted my day because I missed a lot of it from napping. I also for some reason got a really really lonely feeling too.And then once the light to my room died, I was stuck in the dark with only a weak little lamp to give me light. And for some reason I felt really lonely then as well.I have no clue why, but unless I'm in Integrity's room (he keeps his light off often) for some reason the dark/night makes me feel really really lonely. It's a little painful~BUT if I'm outside and looking at the night sky that can usually help me feel a bit better~ Because the night sky is so prettyyyyyyy I love the moon and the staaaaaarsSo... I love the sun for making things not-night and I love the moon for making nights feel better and be a bit brighter (and I love the stars for decorating the sky and lighting it up tooooooooo)I guess basically I love all of the astronomical objects x3

I feel the same way with astronomy for the most part

But then I start thinking about black holes and the sun dying and the infinite universe and get freaked out

Oh I see, that part slipped my mind. 'Disgusting' felt a bit much though

But who qualifies as a teacher here?

I used to be a tutor; does that count?

Also, most of my jobs consisted of teaching someone on how to do something.

I also help a lot of people on how to do different things

Edited by John the Tactician

THE DOOFS

it actually pertains to something I'm doing in pokemon, and you likely will see it when we battle

but anyway, good morning! I'm doing well, going to a concert for my orchestra this afternoon

How are you?

Rotom..? Wow that would be an interesting battle!

Orchestras are lovely, but not much people see them unless it's the higher ups. Nice to see people supporting it uwu

I am doing well but am tired like usual.

should I squint brashful (is this even a word?) manner

If you want it to be a word, make it a word! Like how I say alrighty so many times when it's not even a word. o wo)/

Hah, that's the best/worst part. I want to, and it looks like, at this rate I'll be up in the daytime, so people can visit, unless you meant skype also.

I meant the visiting part but the sukaipuu is pretty cool too

my little sis getting a phone might be or might not be a good thing

it's nice that I have a way to contact her now but she's been..attached crai

!? Another astronomy fan ; U ;

Oh dear~ Siiiigh yeah people do do that huh ^o^ (not even just kids ;u;)

Yeah probably not the best thing for her to get... but still useful~

!! Yes~! That was my very first serious career choice (that I made back in high school so I got to learn from physics class and earth space science class that astronomy... is a bit too above my head~ I'll just stick to observing them above my head ^o^)

BUT THEN earth space science taught me that I love geology toooooo (or it made me fall in love with it) so that became my next serious goal even into college

Rotom..? Wow that would be an interesting battle!

Orchestras are lovely, but not much people see them unless it's the higher ups. Nice to see people supporting it uwu

I am doing well but am tired like usual.

yeah it pretty much sits through anything thrown at it

speaking of that, help me nickname it

by orchestra concert I mean

I am participating in an orchestra concert

and there's a beatles tribute group playing with us