• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

BUT if I'm outside and looking at the night sky that can usually help me feel a bit better~ Because the night sky is so prettyyyyyyy I love the moon and the staaaaaars

So... I love the sun for making things not-night and I love the moon for making nights feel better and be a bit brighter (and I love the stars for decorating the sky and lighting it up tooooooooo)

I guess basically I love all of the astronomical objects x3

Looking at the stars is like looking at the past... You see the closest star system (Alpha Centauri) like it was ~4.3 years ago.

My SCIZOR is named SafeTScizor because character limits

A friend of mine named his tinsect

Literally the best name I have ever seen! Beautiful/10

Oh dear~ Siiiigh yeah people do do that huh ^o^ (not even just kids ;u;)

Yeah probably not the best thing for her to get... but still useful~

!! Yes~! That was my very first serious career choice (that I made back in high school so I got to learn from physics class and earth space science class that astronomy... is a bit too above my head~ I'll just stick to observing them above my head ^o^)

BUT THEN earth space science taught me that I love geology toooooo (or it made me fall in love with it) so that became my next serious goal even into college

coughcoughpeoplewaitingfortheiphone6coughcough but yeah I suppose so!

I think it's more so helpful since I'll be away from the house more often and it'll be easier for her to contact me when she's out too.

but wow, we have a lot in common o: I wanted to be an astrnomer when I was growing up too haha. though astronomy didn't focus on constellations and their stories so I decided to focus on what you see as journalism now o wo)/

Geology sounds pretty cool though! My friend's older sibling is getting her degree in it and it's really cool how she remembers all these types of rocks in the back of her mind.

yeah it pretty much sits through anything thrown at it

speaking of that, help me nickname it

by orchestra concert I mean

I am participating in an orchestra concert

and there's a beatles tribute group playing with us

..yeah that doesn't sound like an enjoyable battle ;___;

I'm not sure what to nickname it though since the others took my idea

oh wait seriously? that sounds pretty cool! that and beatles is lovely.

I hope you have a bunch of fun doing so o wo)/

Except I'm pretty sure alrighty is a word :L

Haaa yeah right.

Alrighty or more specifically alright isn't a word actually, but people use the term so often, it's been accepted into the english language. so yeah. /o/

Edited by Koneko

Good!! I'm so helpful

I'm never fully sure which I prefer~ The sun is waaaarm and I like that warmth~ And it keeps it bright and day-time and I really like the day time. But at the same time I really love the moon for providing some light to the night~! But I love all those suns in the distance toooooooooooo (those are safe to look at btw)

Fsr I learned something during the time I used to always nap, back when I was still in high school even. I would get so sleepy and would pretty much always nap. But if I took a nap and woke up as the sun started setting or had already set, I became really sad. I felt like I wasted my day because I missed a lot of it from napping. I also for some reason got a really really lonely feeling too.

And then once the light to my room died, I was stuck in the dark with only a weak little lamp to give me light. And for some reason I felt really lonely then as well.

I have no clue why, but unless I'm in Integrity's room (he keeps his light off often) for some reason the dark/night makes me feel really really lonely. It's a little painful~

BUT if I'm outside and looking at the night sky that can usually help me feel a bit better~ Because the night sky is so prettyyyyyyy I love the moon and the staaaaaars

So... I love the sun for making things not-night and I love the moon for making nights feel better and be a bit brighter (and I love the stars for decorating the sky and lighting it up tooooooooo)

I guess basically I love all of the astronomical objects x3

Barring the parts where you felt sad, this read was very calming, it sounds like you resonate with the sun a bit.

I can relate with Integ on that one, I usually have dim lights or no lights in my room

I like the moon and the stars too actually, I'd like to sleep under the stars one time, cheesy as that sounds, at least once, but beasts and bugs... >_>

Nice, I like astronomy as well, I'm considering taking astronomy one of these days.

Haaa yeah right.

Alrighty or more specifically isn't a word actually, but people use the term so often, it's been accepted into the english language. so yeah. /o/

Pretty sure you mean alright, but okay :L

go to school silly

I used to be a tutor; does that count?

Also, most of my jobs consisted of teaching someone on how to do something.

I also help a lot of people on how to do different things

Being a tutor... that counts if you ask me.

I meant the visiting part but the sukaipuu is pretty cool too

I see I see, I don't know who would visit me, but I see what you mean. unless you're implying something, skaipu is okay.