Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Why would you force your mother to watch anime? That's just mean...

indeed

fuck you then =/

She trusts her sons sense of taste

She absolutely adored FMAB

and she's very intrigued by Death Note

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what about Ulir?

eh, as far as anime goes it's good I guess.

But I'm not a fan of anime

Ulir was taken

so I used UIir

what about Ulir?

eh, as far as anime goes it's good I guess.

But I'm not a fan of anime

what about

evangellion

Edited by Blagi

Yooo, nice! What songs did they play? And any comments on how they played the songs? Like any nuances, and etc.

Eleanor Rigby, I am the Walrus, Come Together, I'm Down, Here Comes the Sun, Maybe I' Amazed, Octopus's Garden, It Won't Be Long,Love Me Do, She Came In Through the Bathroom Window, You're Gonna Lose That Girl, The Word, and some others that I don't remember. I do wish there was Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds and Hard Day's Night

there was a woman who sang Paul McCartney's lines, and she was quite good, but some few of her lines could have had a slightly better pitch. Other than some incredibly minor things, they sounded great! Really similar to the actual band!

Favorite was still either It Won't Be Long or I am the Walrus, they're just so catchy!

Edited by Reshiram

he used uiir instead of ulir

Ulir was taken

so I used UIir

That's so lame.

I liked the dot method better

what about

evangellion

never watched anything of it other than the parabains scene, which is pretty great (but the portuguese dub is to blame for that rather than its creators)

That's so lame.

I liked the dot method better

never watched anything of it other than the parabains scene, which is pretty great (but the portuguese dub is to blame for that rather than its creators)

the dot kinda bothers me

me neither :D

I need to watch it FOR THAT SCENE tho

You're a clever one. Alright then, I'll tell you. Not a whole lot, I promise.

It is the one and only SASAKI KOJIRO, master of the Ganryu style! These images in particular are from the manga adaptation of Eiji Yoshikawa's novel, Musashi, which is a fictionalised account of Miyamoto Musashi's life. Manga's called Vagabond.

That's what I like to hear!

Not a whole lot? Hm..ahh! Would desserts work?

Ohh so that's where Ganryujima in your location came from! But yes, Musashi is a pretty great guy.

I didn't think there was a manga adaptation for Yoshikawa's novel though o:

kitty just battle him

would you feel better if it was a multi battle

I wouldn't feel better at all for any battle tbh

I have an early dismissal sometime this week so short classes that day!

early dismissal? man that sounds really nice ;__;

Eleanor Rigby, I am the Walrus, Come Together, I'm Down, Here Comes the Sun, Maybe I' Amazed, Octopus's Garden, It Won't Be Long,Love Me Do, She Came In Through the Bathroom Window, You're Gonna Lose That Girl, The Word, and some others that I don't remember. I do wish there was Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds and Hard Day's Night

there was a woman who sang Paul McCartney's lines, and she was quite good, but some few of her lines could have had a slightly better pitch. Other than some incredibly minor things, they sounded great! Really similar to the actual band!

Favorite was still either It Won't Be Long or I am the Walrus, they're just so catchy!

Sounds like a really great selection, man. I'd probably want a Love You To too but it's not exactly concert material, I guess. Lucy and Hard Day's Night would be great, as well.

Ah ha, I see I see. Sounds like things I'd notice too. But I'm glad it was good! Hard to get tribute stuff sound so close to the actual thing.

I agree! Those are great songs. I should listen to some more now...

Not a whole lot? Hm..ahh! Would desserts work?

Ohh so that's where Ganryujima in your location came from! But yes, Musashi is a pretty great guy.

I didn't think there was a manga adaptation for Yoshikawa's novel though o:

!! D-desserts? What kind of desserts are we speaking here...

That's right! So you've read the novel? That's surprising! For some reason I didn't expect that...but I agree! Musashi is a super great guy. The manga adaptation is amaze. It deviates from the novel in a few points, but they're all really great deviations. And as you can plainly see, the artwork is simply gdlk.

Sounds like a really great selection, man. I'd probably want a Love You To too but it's not exactly concert material, I guess. Lucy and Hard Day's Night would be great, as well.

Ah ha, I see I see. Sounds like things I'd notice too. But I'm glad it was good! Hard to get tribute stuff sound so close to the actual thing.

I agree! Those are great songs. I should listen to some more now...

Yeah ever since I heard about it I've had beatles music stuck in my head all day every day

Two of the band members gave me high fives, and that was a good feeling