• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ALIENS WHAT A GREAT IDEA. I don't know how to do something like that though..I might try something like androids or cyborgs o wo)/ We'll see how it goes!

Ahhh yes, androids and cyborgs are other good candidates!

Whatever you go with though, if the villain is male, he must absolutely be voiced by Jouji Nakata.

ALIENS WHAT A GREAT IDEA. I don't know how to do something like that though..I might try something like androids or cyborgs o wo)/ We'll see how it goes!

I'm sorry

and what a useful tool it came to be. I didn't think such a great resource would actually be found online o:

but yeyy now I got three people potentially playing it if I follow through with the vn

I looked around for a bit before finally ending up on that site and I essentially wrote down all the useful info in a notebook so I can have access to it even withough a computer.

Whatever you go with though, if the villain is male, he must absolutely be voiced by Jouji Nakata.

Androids are love. Androids are life. I say this because I really like Mega Man...

Hope you get better soon Fre :<

that cough seems pretty bad

COUGH COUGH yes it is COUGH

lol

I'm not the only one catching this, right?

I've actually still got a bit of a cough, it makes for a convenient excuse~! I mean cover~! I mean... COUGH

what engine are you using?

Is this referring to me..? not sure. though I'm just drawing and writing everything. the technical stuff is something my nerds friends are doing o/

But how the heck am I going to contact Japanese voice actors to voice something that they won't be paid for ;___; great choice though

so how was your day?

I looked around for a bit before finally ending up on that site and I essentially wrote down all the useful info in a notebook so I can have access to it even withough a computer.

that sounds like a pretty good idea to do. are you a writer of sorts as well? o:

Makishima Shougo avi?

that sounds like a pretty good idea to do. are you a writer of sorts as well? o:

Makishima Shougo avi?

Yeah!

I don't know who that is but it looks SWELL

INDEED

Androids are love. Androids are life. I say this because I really like Mega Man...

What about ASTRO BOY

But how the heck am I going to contact Japanese voice actors to voice something that they won't be paid for ;___; great choice though

so how was your day?

Have hope! Maybe your vn will become so famous that you'll be approached by big name publishers...and then you can have him!

Man, my day was cray cray. Everyone's sick and there's a lot of work to do. Otherwise pretty fine though! How about yours?

I've actually still got a bit of a cough, it makes for a convenient excuse~! I mean cover~! I mean... COUGH

Oh.... Welp then... now I kinda feel bad for not believing you..... and then you lost it. gg. x3

Fun fact: This is the fourth white haired bishie avatar that I've had (no wait, third, one of them actually WAS a girl).

What about ASTRO BOY

DUDE I LOVE ASTRO BOY

Honestly I think that if you like Mega Man, you have to like Astro Boy. Noone has proved me wrong on this one yet!

Edited by Refa

Kitty y u no find comparison for my voice

You sound like my friend Jordan.

He likes to call himself a shota

done

I don't know who that is but it looks SWELL

designed by the one and only AMANO AKIRA

watch psycho-pass

So ima just put this out here

Kitty dies if you call her kawaii

rurs

Yeah!

Oh yeah, thanks for recommending the series! It was quite enjoyable and I like how they repeated the same scenario with how ginoza and akane was like.

hope! Maybe your vn will become so famous that you'll be approached by big name publishers...and then you can have him!

Man, my day was cray cray. Everyone's sick and there's a lot of work to do. Otherwise pretty fine though! How about yours?

I hope he doesn't retire by then! It would be such a shame to not get a great guy like him

But aww :c I hope those people feel better! I am feeling pretty great atm. I passed my test with flying colors and I don't have to present my project in journalism till..well. I'm 11th in line so that's 9 more people /o/

You sound like my friend Jordan.

He likes to call himself a shota

done

designed by the one and only AMANO AKIRA

watch psycho-pass

rurs

Oh yeah, thanks for recommending the series! It was quite enjoyable and I like how they repeated the same scenario with how ginoza and akane was like.

I hope he doesn't retire by then! It would be such a shame to not get a great guy like him

But aww :c I hope those people feel better! I am feeling pretty great atm. I passed my test with flying colors and I don't have to present my project in journalism till..well. I'm 11th in line so that's 9 more people /o/

Are you saying i sound like a shota

Oh what the fuck

I need to re evaluate my everything

Makishima Shougo avi?

Well, there's 2 ideas for stories that have been waiting in my head for me to write them down.