Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh yeah, thanks for recommending the series! It was quite enjoyable and I like how they repeated the same scenario with how ginoza and akane was like.

No problem! I have (self proclaimed) great taste, after all. Also yeah, that ending haha (I think that's what you're referring too?).

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

DUDE I LOVE ASTRO BOY

Honestly I think that if you like Mega Man, you have to like Astro Boy. Noone has proved me wrong on this one yet!

YEAH

I agree! It's an unprovewrongable statement!

I hope he doesn't retire by then! It would be such a shame to not get a great guy like him

But aww :c I hope those people feel better! I am feeling pretty great atm. I passed my test with flying colors and I don't have to present my project in journalism till..well. I'm 11th in line so that's 9 more people /o/

I hope so too! That would be the biggest shame, indeed.

Thanks, they should be getting better soon. Glad to hear that though! That's more and more time to prepare...or more time to dread?

YOU BE HITTING THE CLUB WITH YOU GIRL SHANEYNEY WHILE BEIN AT HOME WITH YOUR GIRL SHANYEYE

HOW YOU BE DOIN THAT!? THAT CRAY CRAY, GRRL

Somebody please help :__:

.... my girl what?

That's a weird way of saying I was trying to convince hero to not feel sorry for me since I didn't deserve it~!

nighty night everyone, have a nice rest of your evenings!

Are you saying i sound like a shota

Oh what the fuck

I need to re evaluate my everything

I wasn't even

Well, there's 2 ideas for stories that have been waiting in my head for me to write them down.

oh cool! would you mind sharing the story concepts later on?

No problem! I have (self proclaimed) great taste, after all. Also yeah, that ending haha (I think that's what you're referring too?).

Mhm, that's what I'm referring to. Though I would've preferred if those certain people didn't died ;__;

I hope so too! That would be the biggest shame, indeed.
Thanks, they should be getting better soon. Glad to hear that though! That's more and more time to prepare...or more time to dread?

Nahh the biggest shame is Totoro not being real

I think it's more time for me to become more confident in my presentation skills! Just need some people to practice in front of.

surely you can learn japanese and do all the voices by yourself

how to do manvoice though

nighty night everyone, have a nice rest of your evenings!

oh cool! would you mind sharing the story concepts later on?

Good night Kitty.

Sure, I could send you a PM (either here or on Skype). Don't want to post my ideas on a public forum in case they turn out to be any good:x

Edited by LuxSpes